Forum

WHO WILL DIVS S7

Created 25th October 2014 @ 00:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 19 Next »

Bulow

GG

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

kKaltuUu is not around at the moment, and I got my internet back last night for the first time since the beginning of October. I’m working on them now. They will be ready as soon as possible.

What has Freakie been doing? Lazy badmin. #putfreakieintheshit

Quoted from Bulow

[…]

Nice try.

http://etf2l.org/etf2l/staff/

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Bulow

[…]

Freake was removed for doing absolutely nothing recently (including the divs) #putfreakieintheshit

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

Freake was removed for doing absolutely nothing recently (including the divs) #putfreakieintheshit

I prefer to use the term “stepped down”.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

Whilst you’re removing admins, get rid of some of your PR admins that did virtually nothing to promote HL S7.

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

Whilst you’re removing admins, get rid of some of your PR admins that did virtually nothing to promote HL S7.

Because if there’s something etf2l needs it’s fewer admins

Last edited by Fuxx,

roban

:-)

everyone is a winner in their hearts! :)

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

We don’t have any specific PR admins. I had many plans to promote through reddit/HLO aftermath (potentially tf2 post but who knows), but as I stated before I did not have access to the internet unfortunately. This isn’t an excuse for poor advertisement, just a reason.

Popcorp

PREM: HEPPA!!!

nijoonen

Gaston
8-)

The poles will destroy div 1, that’s for sure. Assuming they put Bonkers on soldier and that polish dude from Nations Cup on spy. They are probably better than some teams in prem aswell.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

We don’t have any specific PR admins. I had many plans to promote through reddit/HLO aftermath (potentially tf2 post but who knows), but as I stated before I did not have access to the internet unfortunately. This isn’t an excuse for poor advertisement, just a reason.

Mmm, I have a bunch of ideas for Season 20 + HL S8 to improve the league’s marketing. With plenty of leeway and time ahead I am definitely willing to put some effort into organising it, I don’t think standard this league promotes itself is good enough to be taken seriously. I will email.

Last edited by Hildreth,

.zero

-chess-

Quoted from nijoonen

The poles will destroy div 1, that’s for sure. Assuming they put Bonkers on soldier and that polish dude from Nations Cup on spy. They are probably better than some teams in prem aswell.

Dunno if their ugc team had the same line-up, but they dropped after 3 losses.

Zimmer

Quoted from .zero

[…]

The UGC team had Jakeowaty. Which explains the 3 losses

wonder

MAGDONAL

lol polacks in div 1. I don’t play with these noobs anymore :[

phromelo

8-)

Quoted from .zero

[…]

after 1 loss and 2 defaults :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 19 Next »