Forum

WHO WILL DIVS S7

Created 25th October 2014 @ 00:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 19 Next »

Mundi

dogs.tf

lol why are u telling us to fix our attitude when ur the ones with the attitude u started this

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Mundi

lol why are u telling us to fix our attitude when ur the ones with the attitude u started this

Sorry, it’s just funny every time some team goes in expecting it to be easy, then they get their shit rekd and still think it’s because they weren’t even trying

Mundi

dogs.tf

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

Sorry, it’s just funny every time some team goes in expecting it to be easy, then they get their shit rekd and still think it’s because they weren’t even trying

lol we weren’t even getting rekt that ur attitude problem we played d1 teams and did ok,
we had a even game against the polish team + the logs that were posted was our first pcw and other one with 5 mercs

Hafficool

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

We never thought it would be easy, we were even surprised to get div 1 without posting any screens. Also, the only times we got rekt was when we had a billion mercs since people couldn’t play, we even won a map against the polish team with our full roster (freakie maincalling etc). I like how you guys just assumed we thought it would be easy, we were going to be keen but people couldn’t commit the time to play and schedule. Also love how many of you got angry at my real gamemode comment.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Hafficool

Also love how many of you got angry at my real gamemode comment.

Can’t speak for the others, but I am personally just more amused because this exact thing happens every season. Also, the polish team is pretty much like you, so no big surprise here

Burn

On the internet, everyone has an infinite amount of “lol trol’d, you actully took my comment seriously” -cards

Menty

myx
Nein

C-Can’t we all be friends

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

Everyone knows that 4v4 is the REAL gamemode.

Chris

CMEN2

Quoted from Bloodyyy

Everyone knows that 4v4 is the REAL gamemode.

Can confirm. Not biased at all.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Why do highlander players feel personally insulted that someone called their gamemode shit? Why do they make such a big deal out of a team composed of 6s players dropping, and ignore ‘highlander’ teams doing the same? Obviously it’s a small minority that seem to be personally insulted by this but still.

Some people will say they don’t like something you do on the internet in a mean way, get over it. I understand there are better ways to express dislike towards highlander (or even not at all) but can’t you just ignore it? This argument happens every season and it’s soooooo boring to listen to time and time again.

I tried my best to resist posting in this thread because it’s so utterly stupid but here we are.

zzzzzzzzzz

b-b-but mummmm

Maks

Quoted from Menty

C-Can’t we all be friends

No

Bulow

GG

Quoted from Permzilla

Why do highlander players feel personally insulted that someone called their gamemode shit? Why do they make such a big deal out of a team composed of 6s players dropping, and ignore ‘highlander’ teams doing the same? Obviously it’s a small minority that seem to be personally insulted by this but still.

Probably the same reason why 6v6 players feel the need to insult people who primarily play highlander. Obviously it’s a small minority that seem to feel this need but still.

P.S. 12v12 Valve pub is the real game mode.

Last edited by Bulow,

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Bulow

[…]

Probably the same reason why 6v6 players feel the need to insult people who primarily play highlander. Obviously it’s a small minority that seem to feel this need but still.

P.S. 12v12 Valve pub is the real game mode.

I think they mostly do it because they know the reaction they’re going to get from certain people.

Asaaj

Don’t sign up if you can’t commit easy as that

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 19 Next »