Forum

buffalo steak sandwich in S19

Created 6th September 2014 @ 02:02

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

wpminnows

[PG]

kinda curious, did whoever gave this the greenlight realise it lets heavies get to mid at the same time as a pocket/medic on most maps?

i’ve tried playing fulltime heavy and it’s effective and also really boring and i don’t really know how i feel about this new meta

ondkaja

IKEA

yeah, shouldn’t be allowed imo

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

It’s how we beat the Americans at i55.

kindred

myx
SDCK!

How else are we going to cope with the upcoming demo nerf?

;)

kalhó

MM
Nave

Allow the direct hit instead.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Allow the sticky jumper to anticipate the nerf instead. Roaming demo so much fun and high skill ceiling.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from kalhó

Allow the direct hit instead.

what possible reason can there be for allowing the direct hit other than ruining everyone elses fun

kalhó

MM
Nave

The fan can also be annoying to play against and is allowed.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

i wouldnt get too used to it

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

Ban it. It gets heavy to mid faster and gives him the useful attribute of the sandvich.

Fun will be ruined

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from kalhó

The fan can also be annoying to play against and is allowed.

thats not a good argument

marez

vc
9 ☆

Quoted from Starkie

[…]
thats not a good argument

the point is unlocks dont waste the game as much people like to think, just look at esea with all their unlocks including the direct hit and the market gardener, its still not destroying the game.

Last edited by marez,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Shouldn’t ban it, if you can’t find a use for this weapon on a Valve server it’s going to be about as useful as the Dalakoh’s Bar or some of the dumb melee weapons in the game.

You might as well allow them, I’d like to see new uses for weapons and classes in our otherwise fairly stale gamemode.

We have to stop banning weapons that allow classes to have more impact outside the core classes, 6v6 is some inbred bastard child of a gamemode created by people based on unlocks of nearly 7 years ago, why we aren’t allowing as much as possible (beyond the ridiculous like the Gunslinger) is beyond me.

Getting to middle faster with a Heavy might make things more interesting to play against. It certainly doesn’t make full time heavy viable either way.

Setsul

I don’t really care about heavy on mid, the problem is that unless both heavies die or go for suicide plays, you’re kinda stuck on perma heavy because a lot of teams will keep running heavy to counter the other heavy.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from marez

[…]

the point is unlocks dont waste the game as much people like to think, just look at esea with all their unlocks including the direct hit and the market gardener, its still not destroying the game.

its not destroying the game but these annoying unlocks dont add anything either

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »