Forum

Suggestion.

Created 16th April 2009 @ 00:07

Add A Reply Pages: 1

kaidus

WiK?

How about proof reading new announcements? It’s not a massive deal but it always seems so unprofessional seeing the announcements full of typos and slurred English.

wiz

what announcements?

kaidus

WiK?

http://etf2l.org/

Wuff

You are such a grammar Nazi gaydus :(

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Sounds like the perfect job for Dunc!

elma

-HH²-

lol the spelling police our out i am sure that the non paid guys from etfl need to give us a bit more of there free time

frooker

What’s the problem? It’s not a bad suggeston at all. :> Especially due to the many players who aren’t native English speakers.

It even looks like you yourself would benefit from some proper texts to improve your English tbh. :P

kaidus

WiK?

Yes a bit more of their free time typing the announcement in word and then pasting it into the browser. How selfish of me to demand the extra 30 seconds.

elma

-HH²-

would be nice to have some lessons but i dont have the time :)

nvc

i agree, its easy to write it in word first… or even to use firefox or google chrome so it does it for you with its spellchecker etc :P saw alot of double spacing

frooker

“would be nice to have some lessons but i dont have the time :)”

Actually that’s not the point, I’m not accusing you here for anything. But wouldn’t it be nice if reading the etf2l news had a positive effect on your language skills rather than a negative one? ;) (Same goes for me aswell)

Of course I’m not seriously saying that the news posts are heavily spoiling anyones language abilities, I’m just supporting the position that it would be desirable to have news posts with correct spelling and grammar.

elma

-HH²-

prob a good idea but people dont always have the time

Add A Reply Pages: 1