Forum

ADMINS

Created 12th April 2009 @ 22:09

Add A Reply Pages: 1

tbh lads, you’ve been getting all “LOLS HE DUNT CHEAT COS HE WAS IN MY TEAM OR WAS A MUTUAL FRIEND LOLS IM GONNA RAGE @ U LOLS COS NO PUBLIC EVIDENCE????? LAWLS?!?!?!”

All I want to say is – KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. CLEAN THIS LEAGUE AS IF IT WERE A DIRTY OLD MANS ASS AND HE CANNOT CONTROL HIS BOWELS!

awww yeeaahh.

This post was sponsored by THE BACON EXPLOSION. (like, click the first link and scroll through the pictars!)

Waebi

‹Con›

the fuck, Shintaz. Drunk?

Renegade

Imperial

im a fat ugly gimp and my shirt is on backwards

Wiiking

shintaz said it his way but yea..

keep up the good work, whatever doubts i might had of this site and the admins, i love to see them still going strong! (until one of my mates gets banned ofc, he dont cheat)

then i will

paste a pov which undoubtly proves he dont cheat

tell everyone in 15 threads i played with him a lot, and i know hes not cheating.

cuz im a clanleader im gonna take all private info i get and paste it for everyone!

im gonna say winneh did it cuz i dominated him the last game

ignore the fact that etf2l admins have respected players and demand that OTHER respected players, pref if they are high divs. Handpicked by me.

State that he got banned from a stv and not a pov

No evidence to the public? ofc its not true then. in IRL COURT EVIDENCE IS SHOWN FOR EVERYONE!

Make parallels with hitler

write shit in a language noones understand

Write LOL

tell my friends to spamm, and attack the first admin that respons in any way.

If any of my threads get locked, its cuz the admins know ppl will see the “truth” behind their “lies” and… kill me, or worse…. bann me

This fragvideo he made is no cheats! just check!!! _LINK_

this post is 100% http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_y3mgj1G-UHE/SCrIu9FFw2I/AAAAAAAAArg/ZVh4pIbUp4s/s400/motivational_poster_irony.jpg

Sneis, go away if you’re going to say exactly what this thread is taking the piss out of.
Seriously.

Wiiking

im just afraid of getting banned

David

*Cough*Shintaz*Cough*Kissarse*Cough*

AnAkkk

Sneis, good post, you made me laugh :p

hording

okejra

sneis IS a retard

“*Cough*Shintaz*Cough*Kissarse*Cough*”

(ssh, im covering up the fact I hack. true story)

.____________.

Bacon makes you silly Shintaz.

*vegi-quits THE BACON EXPLOSION*

<3

gryzor

Oh my god, that post was so offensive, sneis!

Wiiking

yea to all the retards that shown themself today gryzor :P

kEvNx

.#mtf

Heil Shintaz o/

Brutallus

lol shintaz :p

Add A Reply Pages: 1