Forum

Abra (OMG! It's) banned for 1 year. Especially for admins, but for players too.

Created 12th April 2009 @ 00:27

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 14 Next »

Abra

Hmm….Guys who really watch those POV and think there is some cheats expecially aim-bot?I play like that one year. And here crowd of ppl WATCH them and STILL saying i using aim-bot… Skinnie plz answer this: “What unreal or suspicious you saw in those demos?”
U cant aim like this? Are u saying that your aim worse then mine in those POV? Answer plz.. This is become so annoying…

Renegade

Imperial

you are a hacker and you are wasting your time by pretending and attempting to convince otherwise

marrr

well basically you need to download demo (not against plan-b for sure), watch it and say something like “obvious hacks on ***,****,***** ticks thx bb” so controversy stops…

Abra

holy shit((((( last try to prove that it is skill not cheats http://rapidshare.com/files/220581565/p_b_g_g.rar.html …. Watch demo badlands…Real good kills… Just like in those pickups..

Today game with plan-b..

skinnie

TCM

that demo only proves you are still using aimbot lol ..

Syr

I dont know this guy and I only watched the first bit of his demo (ab1).
wtf how can you say that this guy is using some kind of bot? theres no track, no autoshot,no autoaim, nothing…
watch multitarget situations like where he is trying to kill the medic, if it was aimbot it would be jumping between every target…
also who would ever post a demo where he is cheating? I am not saying the ban is not fair, just that he didnt cheat on this demo…

perry

[MIPC]

You’ve posted evidence about yourself hacking already, just stop already.

skinnie

TCM

just watch that demo and then watch any div1 , top div2 scout playing and it’s so obvious ..

Vali

-9w-

“also watch multitarget situations like where he is trying to kill the medic, if it was aimbot it would be jumping between every target…”

This must be true because it is:

A) Impossible for an aimbotter to not be using his aimbot 100% of the time
B) Impossible for an aimbot to deal with a multitarget situation without blatently showing that it’s an aimbot by uselessly switching between every target instantly with 100% precision

(This is sarcasm, for people that can’t read into that sort of thing)

GJ

cvx|
cvx|

Cry some more, cry some more.

Good thing cheaters are banned, and should be permanent if you ask me.

Abra

Gold words…. Good idea about multitargeting.

But think it’s anyway to late…And skinnei keep crying ..Coz i Think he good know that I am not cheater but still typing those bullshit..He even dont download game with plan-b.

h0stage

ahahaha skinnie noob !
& he proove it again such stupid replies… ahaha

Syr

skinnie please tell me the ticks where he tracks

Abra

just watch that demo and then watch any div1 , top div2 scout playing and it’s so obvious ..

(((( And what i must see in div 1 scout? This just raving.

Abra

And BTW I think admins should watch plan-b demo too….Skinnie plz say what ticks is aim?
plan b demo again))
http://rapidshare.com/files/220581565/p_b_g_g.rar

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 14 Next »