Forum

Abra (OMG! It's) banned for 1 year. Especially for admins, but for players too.

Created 12th April 2009 @ 00:27

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 14 Next »

atreides

found this easter egg, thanks

was hilarious.

tenshox

Hmm an egg.

Blade

@@@
Abra said that he didnt use cheats, and he is ready to prove it in any ways. Also you have POV demos. Stop ignore us! AC team, say something constructive!
@@@

Daan de Leguaan

P3T3R

http://jenden.us/storage/JD/img/hax.jpeg

Mike

SF

“Abra said that he didnt use cheats”

Crap, a terrible mistake has been made! Unban him now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Militant

2 Seraph : whoever admin or expert is he is a human. He can be biased. Or he can give a false alarm. Or can do it just for lulz. The outcome of such mistakes is damaged reputation. What would you feel if some day your name will be marked as being a cheater without any proofs whatsoever?
Now, I’m not implying that admins are wrong in this case or something. Nor can I say they are right. I’m just saying that this job is too tricky to be judged by exclusive group of people. Keeping it private will do more harm than good, believe me.

Blade

Well, at least some PEOPLE are still here.

djc

d2f~

“Want normal guy from div 1-2 see them…”

Byte and Jonni are both on the admin staff. One is division 1 and one is division 2.. Hm…..

Abra

I believe they dont see POV

hm…I have nothing to hide,I am totally clean.. Strange fillings..I have what proud of..Banned for aim bot)))) With KondoR )) Omg…But in same time this is b*ll sh*t and i want some justice..

skinnie

TCM

your pov would only confirm it anyway

Blade

but they should to see anyway

Abra

Skinnie I just cant get it… What unreal or suspicious you saw in those demos?

Can u understand-I am not cheater.. If I am just good with my aim it’s not reason to give me ban..I watch many of your demos and u are not worse then me.,U are better.So what Now?
Realy thoughtful above It.. Coz I am not just guy from nowhere..Second div team,I have some skills.

muffe

fleisch!
RHS

Thanks to this we now have to play our playoff game against you. A div3 playoff game against a team that could play in div2. Thx etf2l.

“I have what proud of..Banned for aim bot”
See, that’s not great english, but I can get the jist of it – You’re proud of being banned for aimbot because (apparently) you don’t hack.
Abra, this makes you look even more of a dick to be honest. In fact, arguing against the fact you’re banned for a year won’t get you unbanned. My suggestions to you would be:

Move on to another game (no hacks this time)
Run real_life.exe and see how that works out.
Find a new hobby like cards, cooking or ORIGAMI!!
Alias.

Just joking about the fourth one btw :)

But seriously, stop going on about it. You’re banned, so what? It’s not the end of the world… unless you have never even touched on that real_life.exe. Then you’re pretty much screwed.

And generally to OMG! It’s – find a new scout. He’s gone, accept it. It’s like when your pet goldfish dies – sooner or later, you’re gonna have to flush him down that toilet. Bitching and whining won’t revive him will it? Hmm?

Shintaz sharing his knowledge, peace xxxxxxx

Blade

this is madness (c)
we already have a good scout, and he isnt a cheater.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 14 Next »