Forum

Abra (OMG! It's) banned for 1 year. Especially for admins, but for players too.

Created 12th April 2009 @ 00:27

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14

RaCio

GoT²

“Someone playing with exntrc’s settings would take a little under 0.75 of a cm to do a 360.”

And with 800 dpi you would skip about 23 pixels

Tehgnarr

is good!

This thread is so full of win. Keep ’em comments coming, guys!

Btw. I watched the ab1-ab4 demos and yeah…suspicious to say the least.

LukeStarkiller

“oh ye my bad, I’m sorry that I called a cheater a cheater and I didn’t realise cheating isn’t such a big issue !”

Even if you are right, you don’t have the right to answer people with an insulting and arrogant manner. As you can see catching cheaters is not a hard thing. I just expected from all those “hi” skilled guys to act like a bit mature, not like children in the amusement park. “haha you cheater we catch you lalala”. Let them burn in their guilty if you think they are a cheater. Acting like this is a cheap hero stuff in Hollywood movies.

PS: I’m not targeting anyone with these words. Just pointing out my dissapointment about this scene

Nvm)

Abra

Thanx Luke glad to see such coments..

But skinnie help to keep topic alive :) I will try show more proofs of my innocence..

Upload demo to utube of game after what I was banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQr00fprYZk low quality but its good if u r lazy as me to download and watch demos)))

caliban

fail

“proofs of my innocence..”

MADE MY DAY

bb cheaty

seraph

rEJ

tbh, I thought the word “more” really made the sentence…

AnAkkk

Abra, what does that prove? This is the ab1 demo where you are cheating in :/

Winneh

[s7]

” As you can see catching cheaters is not a hard thing. ”

orly ? Well, thats a new one.

You got caught hacking, and your attempts to convice ppl who have no idear how such things work – obviously failed (except your mates ofc).

How long will it take till ppl realise, posting files and arguing like that wont get them anywhere ? No single comment on here will help you to weasel you way out of this. The sooner you realise that – the better.

Bury

music on that video was awesome btw

Bad Santa

yoj

Have just seen demos and I didn’t see anything wrong in them. IMHO, admins can’t agree that they aren’t right. So as Skinnie. You afraid about your authority and thats the reason.

Abra

“”How long will it take till ppl realise, posting files and arguing like that wont get them anywhere ? No single comment on here will help you to weasel you way out of this. The sooner you realise that – the better.””

Than i want hear from u that u have a doubts… If not it’s really sad.

Winneh

[s7]

I dont have doubts, and neither do the other admins from our AC staff, you wouldnt have been banned otherwise.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14