Forum

Abra (OMG! It's) banned for 1 year. Especially for admins, but for players too.

Created 12th April 2009 @ 00:27

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 14 Next »

h0stage

There are so many ppl from 1-2 divs which don´t want anothers teams be better when they are. I think they just scare to lose. Such of them can´t understand that somebody can play better then he (even if he in 1st div) or smbdy doesn´t can reconcile oneself with it. Yeah skinnie? or u forgot when some not popular like u scout tear off u like a girl on some 1×1 scout cup. Did you forget how you cried then ?
With such rates teams which try to be better will become far less and will remain only nowaday “high-skilled¨ teams, because certain people which do not want to see competitors help in it. And strangely enough much people trusts them ONLY because they play in 1-2 divs and it is sad.
Guys do u think if Abra is not in 1st div then he can´t play at this level ? To such personalities I feel a compassion only..

And still I hope on a competence of anti-cheat team not only on Winneh prejudgement but also opinion of another members of anti-cheat team. If you will remain at your opinion it will become the beginning of the end.

Anathema

Learn to speak english.
Stop lying.
Stop whining about “proofs”.
Get out. Now.

AnAkkk

Too bad his teammates can’t see the triggerbot.

h0stage

yes, my english is not perfect
SO STFU Idiot !

skinnie

TCM

it’s funny how u guys continue to make yourself look like total idiots and defend someone who just posted pov demos of himself using a blatent aimbot :DDD

and from those demos i can only say Abra that you are a fucking terrible scout with no sense for the game, making the dumbest decisions i have ever seen; and because your aimbot makes your cross fixed on an opponent u can only hit someone when theyre very close to u (*cough* Kondor) and when u need to aim for yourself i doubt u are even using a mouse

OH YE WE DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO BECOME BETTER THAN US AND WE DO NOT WANT RUSSIAN AND OTHER EASTERN EUROPEAN TEAMS IN THE HIGH DIVS !! oh wait … there are none

Wuff

Don’t make them cry skinnie :(

cook

FB

lol’d @ the spartan

Abra, here’s what you sound like:
Hi guys, I don’t hack. Watch these demos of me hacking and you will see that I do in fact not hack. This is total proof. Oh wait, I found another demo of me where I wasn’t in fact hacking in it – this must mean I’ve never hacked at all before. Unban me lols? Or are you being racist towards eastern europeans?

Here is what Skinnie, Mick and everyone else apart from your team sound like:
Go away plix plox.

Now, it’s just your team backing you up. Seeing as only 3 or 4 others from your team have posted here and around 10-13+ people that aren’t from your team have either spammed because it seems stupid that you’re still going or actually directly told you to stop because it seems stupid… well, take the majority vote. Go away. Do some things. Forget about TF2, it’s over for a year for you.

Mick-

Yes i’m affraid of Abra owning my team all by himself with his amazing skill , rofl, that’s why i want him banned :D

tenshox

Putain!
Ca c´est incroyable.

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

I’m bad at spotting cheaters. :(

Spicke

If Abra does not do one thing which I proposed to him to do, I will refrain from commenting. In the evaluation of any person can always be mistakes. Most appreciated by herd instinct, I’m not sure any of the versions, if he did not see obvious evidence. After the first viewing of these demos I have also had the feeling that this might be cheat, I compared only with their style of play and no more. Then I watched some video evidence of deceivers, I changed my opinion and I can not say anything at 100% or one or the other way.
Now imagine the situation that people do not lie but many are beginning to blame for this, what would you do in its place? How would you prove otherwise?

Cyanide

“I shold go to some lan and kick your asses”

I would go just to do the same to you :<

cc//

There is one thing I wonder,
(CN exzntrc “STEAM_0: 0:20225226) He is not a member etf2l.He played only 5 pcw.
How did you get Stv or pov demo for ban him?

Winneh

[s7]

When we get called to join a stv, we will ofc follow that request if an admin is around.
Question answered ?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 14 Next »