Forum

[ETF2L] New theme is almost ready

Created 1st April 2014 @ 20:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

L-iNC

Why do you display users country twice on the profile page?

KraKen

I fucking knew it..

CHERRY

Quoted from L-iNC

Why do you display users country twice on the profile page?

Because Northern Ireland has the same flag as the United Kingdom, and not everyone know all countries’ flags.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from CHERRY

[…]
Because Northern Ireland has the same flag as the United Kingdom

Technically, Northern Ireland does not have a flag at all, but as they are part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, they are represented by their flag.

That is to say, they do not “have the same flag as the UK”, but they are represented by the UK’s flag.

That’s some awful nitpicking, I know, but it is different!

Carlos Kaiser

Background is really dark

jakeowaty

Oh my God, the flag thing again…

Just add the goddamn flag and everyone will be happy. Honestly, ETF2L shouldn’t be about what color your shoes are, just enjoy the game.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from jakeowaty

Oh my God, the flag thing again…

Just add the goddamn flag and everyone will be happy. Honestly, ETF2L shouldn’t be about what color your shoes are, just enjoy the game.

Sure, you try organising nations cups :p

jakeowaty

FINE!

I’ll make one with OBLIGATORY PICTURE OF THE ID…

… and with blackjack and hookers!

CHERRY

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Technically, Northern Ireland does not have a flag at all, but as they are part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, they are represented by their flag.

That is to say, they do not “have the same flag as the UK”, but they are represented by the UK’s flag.

That’s some awful nitpicking, I know, but it is different!

According to the Hansard Union Jack does not only represent NI, it is NI’s flag.
End of offtopic.
As I stated before, we sent an email to MaxOfs2d and we hope to get responce from him very soon :)

Jan

(League Admin)
|FV|

Is there going to be an option to choose between the new and the current theme?

CHERRY

Quoted from Jan

Beta website and the old one will be running along each other before we merge them together.

zen1th

PRXSM
LEGO

Quoted from jakeowaty

FINE!

I’ll make one with OBLIGATORY PICTURE OF THE ID…

… and with blackjack and hookers!

Neat!

Kaneco

Quoted from Jan

Please don’t… When you’re ready to roll out the new design just get rid of this outdated mess once and for all.

Jan

(League Admin)
|FV|

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

Please don’t… When you’re ready to roll out the new design just get rid of this outdated mess once and for all.

I kinda like this one better. But on the other side I also live in a cave under a bridge and still use XP.

CHERRY

Quoted from Jan

[…]

I kinda like this one better. But on the other side I also live in a cave under a bridge and still use XP.

You should really get upgrade :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »