Forum

Fundraiser for ETF2L?

Created 25th March 2014 @ 19:15

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

nijoonen

Gaston
8-)

Why not?

I’d gladly throw a few bucks in ETF2Ls direction, hopefully one or more ambitious admins can host a few events to collect some cash. I’m sure there are more people then me that would be willing to donate something to the community.

I’d love to see something like ClassyCast being taken to the next level, mix it up with Nine and Out and make a mega circlejerk trashtalk including autistic spy mains and drama queens.

Depending on the amount of money a fundraiser could collect, a prize pool for div1 or perhaps baiting some poor soul into doing promo-work for ETF2L or something like that.

If Private_meta could do it alone for 6s, shouldn’t a whole community be able to do something like that for Highlander?

I’d throw some money ETF2L’s way too..

Last edited by fanny_filth,

Bucake

Quoted from nijoonen

Why not?

walters

Fuck highlander!

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Dangerous territory, unless it is to fund some sort of prizepool for future events, I can’t see why it would be needed. Even then I’d oppose asking the community to fund such a thing, I doubt though they would stop anyone throwing some cash their way.

Ultimately I think if money is the prime motivator of you giving up free time to give to competitive TF2, as an admin or player you’re in the wrong place.

DUCKSLAYER

Sounds good, I’d donate.

Bucake

Quoted from Hildreth

Ultimately I think if money is the prime motivator of you giving up free time to give to competitive TF2, as an admin or player you’re in the wrong place.

i agree there, but

Quoted from Hildreth

unless it is to fund some sort of prizepool for future events

Quoted from nijoonen

a prize pool for div1

sounds good to me

Spike Himself

TC

or donate to the communities that give all these teams their free mumble and tf2 servers! :D

Maffi

REVERTO

Quoted from Spike Himself

or donate to the communities that give all these teams their free mumble and tf2 servers! :D

Dont give them the servers and save the cash then you jew

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Spike Himself

ETF2L offers a free mumble and a range of good servers that cope for everyone

nijoonen

Gaston
8-)

Quoted from Hildreth

Dangerous territory, unless it is to fund some sort of prizepool for future events, I can’t see why it would be needed. Even then I’d oppose asking the community to fund such a thing, I doubt though they would stop anyone throwing some cash their way.

Can motivate people to be more keen, the higher standard of games the more fun. I clapped my hands like a monkey on E when I got like 11£ from Nations cup, the amount doesn’t matter, it’s the fact that I earned two kebabs from playing videogames. And if the potential money would be used to “hire” someone to attract more sponsors or players to the league, it would only benefit the league.

Money doesn’t have to be the prime motivator, I mean who wouldn’t like two free kebabs?

jakeowaty

Have a feeling my post inspired nijo, but that might be also my vanity.

Hmm…

phromelo

8-)

Quoted from nijoonen

[…]

I got like 11£ from Nations cup
I earned two kebabs from playing videogames.
I mean who wouldn’t like two free kebabs?

2 kebabs for 11£?
In Poland i would have like 4 maybe 5 kebabs for 11£
L0L

CHERRY

Quoted from nijoonen

[…]
11£ from Nations cup, the amount doesn’t matter, it’s the fact that I earned two kebabs from playing videogames.

No offense, but Great Britain is not so great after reading this :p

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from CHERRY

[…]
No offense, but Great Britain is not so great after reading this :p

He is not british

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »