Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 1st March 2014 @ 07:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 23 Next »

Henghast

open
bobs

Quoted from Crazyman

For anyone reading this, let me summarize the last few pages for you: _kayzer_ is mad because he got in the division he wanted (that being div 3) but is mad that T-A got into div 2 (which they asked for). In poorly written English he then tries to explain the reasoning behind his madness (Spoiler alert: There is no logic). He also forgets that ETF2L HL divisioning is as accurate as throwing a dart in a river at one fish. One might as well catgorize HL in 2 parts: Prem and then The Rest.

tl;dr: “say you’re new players have as ego as big as whale and skill has low as street bench”

Are you implying my fish darting is somewhat inaccurate?

freshmeatt

‹Con›

LAWL NICE DIVS -> Highlander

Oh my.

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from sad-panda

I don’t see how this is any of the admins fault. It was obvious there was going to be a lot of places up for grabs in the divs this year. With a fair few teams folding or choosing not to enter this year.

If you really wanted to be placed in a certain div maybe your team should have tried harder to get there and done a little research.

Ask other leaders what divs they are going for. Play recent matches against teams from that level provide screenshots logs of the results. I know logs and screenshots aren’t the most accurate way of proving your self as a team but if you provide the admins with enough and at least they know you are keen to play at that level.

And if you really think your too good for your div then prove it win all your games get a nice shiny winners medal and you might end up going up 2 divs instead of one which has been the case with some teams in the past.

First bit of logical thought in this thread, thank you. If you didn’t get the div you wanted it pretty much means you didn’t try hard enough, didn’t do enough research or didn’t take enough screenshots (or simply didn’t scrim/win enough).

Crash come 5th in div 2 last season, but I asked around and found who was going div 1 and who was going div 2 and we preferred to play the teams going div 1, so that’s where we applied. And I’ve been taking screenshots all year of every win we’ve got so we were fine on that front too.

If you didn’t get the div you wanted you don’t really have anyone to blame but yourself.

Last edited by Oxy,

Flood

Quoted from Oxy

[…]

First bit of logical thought in this thread, thank you. If you didn’t get the div you wanted it pretty much means you didn’t try hard enough, didn’t do enough research or didn’t take enough screenshots (or simply didn’t scrim/win enough).

Crash come 5th in div 2 last season, but I asked around and found who was going div 1 and who was going div 2 and we preferred to play the teams going div 1, so that’s where we applied. And I’ve been taking screenshots all year of every win we’ve got so we were fine on that front too.

If you didn’t get the div you wanted you don’t really have anyone to blame but yourself.

Basically this. No need for bitching or whining no matter how poor the English. Just make the best of what you’ve got in your div and do your best #threadclosed

irfx

EPA

Quoted from Crazyman

“say you’re new players have as ego as big as whale and skill has low as street bench”

Only pro have this, another people … LOL

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from irfx

[…]

I’d expected you to arrive sooner on this one, you are slacking off

Carlos Kaiser

People that shit on Kayzer actually forget an important thing: Bote were listed as div 2 in the provisional divisions, they had no idea that if a team from div 3 is going to request div 2, then Bote are going to be the team relegated to div 3. Same happened with Chimpanzees. It is going to happen in the next seasons.

Anyway an admin request: in the next provisional divisions mark the teams from every div that are going to get relegated if a team from the lower div thinks that they deserve the spot more. Basically what happens now is that several teams try to prove that they deserve a higher div, while a team that was in that higher div in the prov. divs is completely unaware and they don’t even have an idea that their spot is contested, and they can’t prove that they’re more worthy since they’re clueless. (if an admin reads this, please leave a comment, so i don’t paste the entire thing to support).

Imagine that your team was div 2 in provisional divisions, and then a team that you always beat in scrims requests div 2 as well, and BAM, final divisions, they are div 2, and you are div 3, i think many people will understand Kayzer now.

this is evil evil

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

I’d expected you to arrive sooner on this one, you are slacking off

Scissors get off the internet please. You have an essay to write.

Ontopic: Don’t get why people complain about the div they are put in. If you feel you deserve a higher div, then prove the admins wrong by destroying your division. This also aids the longevity of your highlander team, due to success in video games = fun = people stay around and play video games in your team. Too many teams fold today, just because they get rekt in 1 match, and seems incapable of handling adversity

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

Quoted from irfx

[…]

this medals have only very good team.

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from Carlos Kaiser

Imagine that your team was div 2 in provisional divisions, and then a team that you always beat in scrims requests div 2 as well, and BAM, final divisions, they are div 2, and you are div 3, i think many people will understand Kayzer now.

Well don’t apply a div below people you always beat then, and actually take screenshots.

konr

Me and Bananaman were spamming our k4yzer binds all night last night.

Linus

[d¿s]

Quoted from konr

That’s fantastic.

nijoonen

Gaston
8-)

Quoted from konr

Noted.

Bulow

GG

Quoted from konr

Bananaman and I were spamming our k4yzer binds all night last night.

Setsul

Quoted from Carlos Kaiser

People that shit on Kayzer actually forget an important thing: Bote were listed as div 2 in the provisional divisions, they had no idea that if a team from div 3 is going to request div 2, then Bote are going to be the team relegated to div 3. Same happened with Chimpanzees. It is going to happen in the next seasons.

Anyway an admin request: in the next provisional divisions mark the teams from every div that are going to get relegated if a team from the lower div thinks that they deserve the spot more. Basically what happens now is that several teams try to prove that they deserve a higher div, while a team that was in that higher div in the prov. divs is completely unaware and they don’t even have an idea that their spot is contested, and they can’t prove that they’re more worthy since they’re clueless. (if an admin reads this, please leave a comment, so i don’t paste the entire thing to support).

Step 1: Put a team in the div they requested.
Step 2: ?????? (HL logic)
Step 3: Team complains because they got put in the div they requested.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 23 Next »