TTS

Quoted from rusk0'

but yeah hl is pretty bad :/

agreed

PS: searching for d3 team, add me

Concrete

Calavera
Nave

i think the divs are a bit mixed. there are some teams that are in div 1 that should be in div 3/2 and some teams in div 3/2 that should be in div 1. no matter what div a team applies for, admins should make the divs according to what teams are actually capable of. putting a team prem capable in div 6 just because they asked is stupid :/

Last edited by Concrete,

Nacho

TTS

Quoted from Concrete

i think the divs are a bit mixed. there are some teams that are in div 1 that should be in div 3/2 and some teams in div 3/2 that should be in div 1. no matter what div a team applies for, admins should make the divs according to what teams are actually capable of. putting a team prem capable in div 6 just because they asked is stupid :/

+1

Last edited by Nacho,

Concrete

Calavera
Nave

po caralho

rusk0'

|LP|

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

He isn’t part of our wiki.

The fact that he is my friend and he’s on my team (which is sponsored by me) doesn’t prevent him from shitposting unfortunately.

Just like you making false assumptions like that is adding to the shitposting on this thread.

Any one can post and alias as anything, if the post is not from a member of our wiki team (http://comp.tf/wiki/Administration_Team) then it should be ignored.

I’m all for good fun and shittalking a bit on the forums but these assumptions are taking it a bit too far.

tl;dr

Johnny

RIP _kayzer_

Alex_jj

Quoted from Concrete

I see only WASP and a bit ex-Osmoz who can play in 1st. Can you say me anything more?
Rly most of d2d3 was not even able to play in this divs in season’s 45. It’s really a shame when we don’t see much strong teams anymore.

juju

TBA
Tissi

Quoted from rusk0'

but yeah hl is pretty bad :/

6v6 players are just too poor to buy 18players server or cant handle few more players in same game :D

I would see that Div 2/3 is basically same thing this season :P
last seasons d4= this seasons d2/3 :’)

Best thing would have been to make two d2 groups and make d3 for best d4 teams = everyone happy eh ^^

Flood

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

He isn’t part of our wiki.

The fact that he is my friend and he’s on my team (which is sponsored by me) doesn’t prevent him from shitposting unfortunately.

Just like you making false assumptions like that is adding to the shitposting on this thread.

Any one can post and alias as anything, if the post is not from a member of our wiki team (http://comp.tf/wiki/Administration_Team) then it should be ignored.

I’m all for good fun and shittalking a bit on the forums but these assumptions are taking it a bit too far.

my bad. I didn’t realise, Sorry about that.

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

IMO level of playing constantly grows teams from botton Div 1 from two seasons ago would have hard time in Div 2/3.

D4ck

_k4yzer_Down

Last edited by D4ck,

For anyone reading this, let me summarize the last few pages for you: _kayzer_ is mad because he got in the division he wanted (that being div 3) but is mad that T-A got into div 2 (which they asked for). In poorly written English he then tries to explain the reasoning behind his madness (Spoiler alert: There is no logic). He also forgets that ETF2L HL divisioning is as accurate as throwing a dart in a river at one fish. One might as well catgorize HL in 2 parts: Prem and then The Rest.

tl;dr: “say you’re new players have as ego as big as whale and skill has low as street bench”

Last edited by Crazyman,

san alex

lik dis if u cry evertim

sad-panda

I don’t see how this is any of the admins fault. It was obvious there was going to be a lot of places up for grabs in the divs this year. With a fair few teams folding or choosing not to enter this year.

If you really wanted to be placed in a certain div maybe your team should have tried harder to get there and done a little research.

Ask other leaders what divs they are going for. Play recent matches against teams from that level provide screenshots logs of the results. I know logs and screenshots aren’t the most accurate way of proving your self as a team but if you provide the admins with enough and at least they know you are keen to play at that level.

And if you really think your too good for your div then prove it win all your games get a nice shiny winners medal and you might end up going up 2 divs instead of one which has been the case with some teams in the past.

Last edited by sad-panda,

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Crazyman

tl;dr: “say you’re new players have as ego as big as whale and skill has low as street bench”

fuck this is just too funny

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 23 Next »