Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 Next »

HL drama is best drama.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from kzr_

[…]

You could even apply for prem, apply for teams doesn’t improve your skill kiddo

I’m not sure if you’ve chosen to ignore my point or just didn’t get it, but we did our homework in terms of finding out which teams were applying for Div 1-Div 3 and made a decision upon that. We applied for that division and got it in the end as our evidence to prove we’re capable of Div 2 was sufficient enough apparently.

If you’re serious about highlander then maybe next time don’t be so modest about the division you apply for and reach out to teams from the previous season which still exist in order to get a perspective on where they are skill-wise or what their plans are if you’re unsure. Otherwise, you have nothing to complain about here.

Thanks for the comment about my age though – I try to eat well and do stretches before I play highlander.

Last edited by Russian Guyovich,

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from kzr_

[…]

@sanalex You’re talking about sandbags that clearly play in divs below their skill, bote also started at div6 and then jumped div4 and back in the day div4 was still “GG EASY”. Even this last season was easy and disappointing ending up second by 1 map and see a team that lost 5more maps that you jump a div because “they have miraclous screenshots” specially when a Head Admin said in public that previous season results matter the most. The opposite happened to us in UGC this season, we requested Gold because we felt that plat was over our heads and now that we got forced to play it we just do it and have a 3-2 score, far above our expectations

@Starkie, its the second time you answer me without any argument, lovelly how british cunts never nor stop to rejection

Maybe in the next 6months we will include our nation flags like the TLR players ask for div6 and then jump prem, seems as logical shitty teams jumping over just because and then after mid season hell breaks loose because they fold after not winning a map.

Still not sure if this is a HL season or a Hats season cuz high divs seem to have more unusuals then skill.

@RussianGuiovich we didn’t request div2 nor show screenshots because we expected a skilled season with a homogeneous div3, with you guys, the winners of div4 and some contenders from the other group but after all this didn’t happen and we got placed in div2 in provisionals wich we felt fitted for us since we have won to 50% of those teams and played with them for some time, but then they release a final div whereas we are going to play against teams wich we never heard about because they they never did anything impressive in their divs, might send us back to div6 then has it seems to have the same result

pls no tears

Blooddrunk

Nein

:D

konr

How can you not apply for a division and then get mad when you don’t get that division

kzr_

gR.

Quoted from konr

How can you not apply for a division and then get mad when you don’t get that division

when you find that the div above is not that skilled + when they put you in that div in provisional and then lower you to put there the 3rd place of div 4C or the 4th of div 3B

@Rob the only vagina i see with sand is your’s “he ended in 4th because we played with subs” ffs every team has to play with subs, we played and lost lakeside to in the craziest match ever, main medic internet dropped while he had a full uber, server crashing while we were going to win a round, our sub medic doesn’t even main medic and has less that 20 hours in class yet I’m not complaining about things that happen, I’m complaining about divs that seem to have been made by an autist. There is simply no fun in playing in a div like div3 for me atm, the challenge is on div2 againts other div3 winners from the precious season or div2 mid-last tablers, playing div3 for us is like KS playing div1 or 2 atm. Also great assigments you did, you’re new players have as ego as big as whale and skill has low as street bench

To me it looks like there was a vacuum left in premdiv 1 and all teams got sucked upwards by a div, except for a few teams.
Really interesting.. I would have never expected divs to look like they do now.

Freakie

KOLAR
.awkward

Quoted from kzr_

you’re new players have as ego as big as whale and skill has low as street bench

Gee, that doesn’t resemble anyone around here at all.

Quoted from Lazyfinger

To me it looks like there was a vacuum left in premdiv 1 and all teams got sucked upwards by a div, except for a few teams.
Really interesting.. I would have never expected divs to look like they do now.

No, not at all. Personally I think we’ve seeded prem and div 1 as best as possible with the signups. Dív 2/3 are more of problem since 12 out of the 16 teams in those divisions signed up for div 2. It makes seeding very hard.

Last edited by Freakie,

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Stop insulting admins by saying “the divs are made by an autist” and appreciate what they do for us.
You were in D2 in the provisional divs because there was a spot open for you.
Another team wanted to move up to D2. Admins see that you actually applied for D3 so they move you down to D3.
You really can’t complain about it. We also got one division higher than we applied for in the provisional divs, I talked to an admin and stated that we will take the chance given to us because we are up for that challenge, even if it results in us losing the majority of the matches. If you just talked to an admin and told him that you would like to stay in D2, things could have turned out differently. But it seems like you did nothing like that so it was an admin decision completely based on your application for D3.

Asaaj

Quoted from MARS^

Stop insulting admins by saying “the divs are made by an autist” and appreciate what they do for us.
You were in D2 in the provisional divs because there was a spot open for you.
Another team wanted to move up to D2. Admins see that you actually applied for D3 so they move you down to D3.
You really can’t complain about it. We also got one division higher than we applied for in the provisional divs, I talked to an admin and stated that we will take the chance given to us because we are up for that challenge, even if it results in us losing the majority of the matches. If you just talked to an admin and told him that you would like to stay in D2, things could have turned out differently. But it seems like you did nothing like that so it was an admin decision completely based on your application for D3.

DER_BABBO

konr

I can’t understand a fucking word you’re saying

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Gee, kayzer, stop it already. You got the division you applied for, which is not what everyone can say. It is not the admins’ fault that you did not do your research or for whatever reason you did not apply for a higher division while EVERYONE can CLEARLY see you will wreck every team in division 2. That is only your fault and your fault alone.

Also, if you would like to change your application, I suggest to not go the route of insulting the decision makers. Nobody likes to listen to someone who is constantly calling you names.

Quoted from kzr_

you’re new players have as ego as big as whale and skill has low as street bench

I lost it. This is my new bind now.

Last edited by Solid,

spherefs

Lol highlander, what a joke, so many kids moaning cause they didnt get what they wanted, grow up you babies.

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from CanFo

Gee, kayzer, stop it already. You got the division you applied for, which is not what everyone can say. It is not the admins’ fault that you did not do your research or for whatever reason you did not apply for a higher division while EVERYONE can CLEARLY see you will wreck every team in division 2. That is only your fault and your fault alone.

Also, if you would like to change your application, I suggest to not go the route of insulting the decision makers. Nobody likes to listen to someone who is constantly calling you names.

told it canfo

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 Next »