Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 1st March 2014 @ 07:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 22 23

MIGHTY BURGER ツ

Jislaaik, wook at all da whittle whiners :D :D

I understand the need for a good old fashioned flame bucket (because if you consider this a srs business thread, just….. no), but in the end, and despite all the whales arguing about street benches and other balderdash, matches will be played, and results will show who’s rear end could cash the checks that their mouth wrote.

Divs are fine.

Quoted from Snooki

tf2 hl is a joke
im guessing prem 6s is something to be proud of instead of prem hl

Ah yes, the 6v6 master race argument. Welcome to EU TF2 ^^
Either you enjoy playing a videogame in good company and with the bonus of sportsmanship or you don’t, simple as that. Pride is irrelevant in the end because it’s a personal thing.

Last edited by MIGHTY BURGER ツ,

jakeowaty

…and ubers are a crutch for bad medics.

Amen.

Sepu

(Kovein)
0fo

RIP No Future.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from MIGHTY BURGER ツ

Either you enjoy playing a videogame in good company and with the bonus of sportsmanship or you don’t, simple as that. Pride is irrelevant in the end because it’s a personal thing.

Normally I’d say ‘get out you scrub’, but since nobody takes this game as a serious competitive environment anymore (wow am I late or something), I guess you are just right and everybody thinking otherwise is just deluding themselves.

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

RIP stupid comments, I am not giving up we will finish the season.

Pistolvania

Gotta hand it to Hajdzik for his effort, wow

jakeowaty

Quoted from freshmeatt

[…]
Normally I’d say ‘get out you scrub’, but since nobody takes this game as a serious competitive environment anymore (wow am I late or something), I guess you are just right and everybody thinking otherwise is just deluding themselves.

The game doesn’t have a serious competetive enviroment because you said so. Alright, good to know!

Who do you mean by nobody? Pretty sure you’ll find plenty of people actually trying to improve instead sitting on their butts, farming more useless participant div6 medals.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 22 23