LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 1st March 2014 @ 07:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 23 Next »

Menty

myx
Nein

Quoted from Green

I wanted to see BS in div3 :c

Literally missing 4 mains we’re trialing today, it’s a surprise we even signed up

Last edited by Menty,

Pistolvania

Quoted from Cuttlefish

[…]

That team completely changed their roster and practiced a lot.

Thank you, finally someone who understands <3

Menty

myx
Nein

Quoted from Pistolvania

[…]

Thank you, finally someone who understands <3

And Pistol + CbIHoK carry B)

Tuto

8-)

The Electric Temptations in prem, so far prem is looking great. It’s good to see new people and teams in the league. Hopefully there will be better coverage for Highlander this season though.

Last edited by Tuto,

Xabi

Prem looks really strong !

I’m also curious to watch This US team in action :D

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

I was suprised with Dickmanns becouse they were div 4 last season and most of the guys wasn’t so good last season as I played arround with those teams. And obviously UGC lost it’s value for me, it’s not so impressive – I don’t say they don’t deserve div 2, just saying that was a suprise for me.

nijoonen

Gaston
8-)

The americans seems keen aswell, just look at that roster and the players that are being added to it day by day. But yeah, projectiles with 150 ping isn’t to fun.

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

Hildreth still manages to carry with 150 ping as demo, maybe they will visit our mixes and practice with high ping xD

Kaneco

Divs are ok I guess, *cough* would be better if I was playing d2 *cough*

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Hajdzik

I was suprised with Dickmanns becouse they were div 4 last season and most of the guys wasn’t so good last season as I played arround with those teams. And obviously UGC lost it’s value for me, it’s not so impressive – I don’t say they don’t deserve div 2, just saying that was a suprise for me.

they have a heavy that goes 80:5 in every game, so it will be interesting to see how far they can go with that

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from Cuttlefish

[…]

Have you seen their UGC results and performance in scrims? Guess not.

I don’t know the team you’re talking about, but I do know that people who rely on UGC results are stupid. UGC lost its quality and people stopped giving a fuck about it. As long as we have wireplay and etf2l, I don’t see UGC competing for Europeans unless they put in a prize pool.

Last edited by Tuto,

Freakie

KOLAR
.awkward

Quoted from Tuto

[…] I don’t know the team you’re talking about, but I do know that people who rely on UGC results are retarded. UGC lost its quality and people stopped giving a fuck about it. As long as we have wireplay and etf2l, I don’t see UGC competing for Europeans unless they put in a prize pool.

In Platinum, perhaps. In lower divisions, there is some contendership.

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from Freakie

[…]

In Platinum, perhaps. In lower divisions, there is some contendership.

yeah in platinum i mean

Max

Fusion

As a ex-Superdickmann’s co-leader, I feel the need of doing some clarification right here.

Super Dickmann’s IS NOT I repeat IS NOT the same as Golden Nipple Gaming, something big happened in GnG which resulted in the team to part away to 2 different teams, one being Jedi(fla)master’s team, Aerial Vomit; consisting mostly on old GnG’s subs and some mains. While Super Dickmann’s started up as a 5 player roster (Me, Turkuaz, Crypto, Jules and leader Sandvich).

Since that day, by mostly MY efforts, we got to fill the Scout, Soldier, Pyro and Spy spots
(Steve on scout, Benedict on solly, Meta on pyro [but he left the team due to him playing only for UGC and playing for another team on ETF2L] and MadMan on Spy.

Getting Steve, Benedict and Meta were my efforts, though I got a list of soldier for HL d2/d3 and Sandvich decided to choose Benedict. Getting MadMan was fully Sandvich’s efforts and I don’t take any part in it..

Super Dickmann’s core 5 players were the mostly the GOOD players from GnG while mostly the subs or mediocre players went to Aerial Vomit (though SOME of the players who went on AV were quite good).

Me getting tons of scrims against GOOD teams and getting teamless players that were ACTUALLY GOOD resulted in a roll on Gold.

After the day of the first official we won, the engie I replaced (cherry) replaced me. Then somedays later Turkuaz left and Jackylegs started to play for SDCK, and then Meta left and GardenFungus came.

Oh and also, they wrecked a couple of good teams like Bote Salva Vidas and 1Round Wonders.

TL;DR sorry D2 teams, but pray to the gods that you won’t have to play against SDCK, because they WILL destroy you and that’s mostly my efforts :C

[Damn that’s a wall of HUUUGE text]

turkuaz

Quoted from Max

As a ex-Superdickmann’s co-leader, I feel the need of doing some clarification right here.

Super Dickmann’s IS NOT I repeat IS NOT the same as Golden Nipple Gaming, something big happened in GnG which resulted in the team to part away to 2 different teams, one being Jedi(fla)master’s team, Aerial Vomit; consisting mostly on old GnG’s subs and some mains. While Super Dickmann’s started up as a 5 player roster (Me, Turkuaz, Crypto, Jules and leader Sandvich).

Since that day, by mostly MY efforts, we got to fill the Scout, Soldier, Pyro and Spy spots
(Steve on scout, Benedict on solly, Meta on pyro [but he left the team due to him playing only for UGC and playing for another team on ETF2L] and MadMan on Spy.

Getting Steve, Benedict and Meta were my efforts, though I got a list of soldier for HL d2/d3 and Sandvich decided to choose Benedict. Getting MadMan was fully Sandvich’s efforts and I don’t take any part in it..

Super Dickmann’s core 5 players were the mostly the GOOD players from GnG while mostly the subs or mediocre players went to Aerial Vomit (though SOME of the players who went on AV were quite good).

Me getting tons of scrims against GOOD teams and getting teamless players that were ACTUALLY GOOD resulted in a roll on Gold.

After the day of the first official we won, the engie I replaced (cherry) replaced me. Then somedays later Turkuaz left and Jackylegs started to play for SDCK, and then Meta left and GardenFungus came.

Oh and also, they wrecked a couple of good teams like Bote Salva Vidas and 1Round Wonders.

TL;DR sorry D2 teams, but pray to the gods that you won’t have to play against SDCK, because they WILL destroy you and that’s mostly my efforts :C

[Damn that’s a wall of HUUUGE text]

yeah i knew you were nolifer . lol . i didnt leave i got replaced due to not playing 7days hl(thats the reason they say , the reason they dont like me ) . lol

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 23 Next »