Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 1st March 2014 @ 07:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 23 Next »

onv

mista may not have expressed himself in the most gramatically correct way but I could not agree more

i feel for the family of whoever manages to get any ego boost from being a premier division player in these last couple of seasons… fucking delusional kids man

not realizing the only reason they’re there is because a huge chunk of the players from the “talent-filled” seasons just left / stop caring .

sorry not wanting to sound like a dick but just throwing this out there :)

Green

Quoted from onv

mista may not have expressed himself in the most gramatically correct way but I could not agree more

i feel for the family of whoever manages to get any ego boost from being a premier division player in these last couple of seasons… fucking delusional kids man

not realizing the only reason they’re there is because a huge chunk of the players from the “talent-filled” seasons just left / stop caring .

Tell them. Div6 is where the real pros are.

Japtor

tf2 is a joke

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from onv

Yeah, all the old prem teams just stopped trying, they are totally not getting rekd because the news ones are better or anything

kzr_

gR.

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

Yeah, all the old prem teams just stopped trying, they are totally not getting rekd because the news ones are better or anything

he said prem players not prem teams

onv

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

really , whatever helps you sleep better at night man .

i need to pick my words very carefully because I don’t want to put everyone in the same bag .. some amazing players still around and some that rightfully deserve their spot but they’re getting overshadowed by individuals like yourself. you’re probably one of the worst person to argue with my statement , being such a terrible player after spending 4000 hours of your life on this game

head out of your butt and check in with REALITY. It’s really nice over here.

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

!div matters

Snooki

VDOH

tf2 hl is a joke
im guessing prem 6s is something to be proud of instead of prem hl

Asaaj

Quoted from onv

[…]

really , whatever helps you sleep better at night man .

i need to pick my words very carefully because I don’t want to put everyone in the same bag .. some amazing players still around and some that rightfully deserve their spot but they’re getting overshadowed by individuals like yourself. you’re probably one of the worst person to argue with my statement , being such a terrible player after spending 4000 hours of your life on this game

head out of your butt and check in with REALITY. It’s really nice over here.

shots_fired

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from onv

[…]

you’re probably one of the worst person to argue with my statement , being such a terrible player after spending 4000 hours of your life on this game

fite me 1v1 badlands spire u scared faggt?

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

fite me 1v1 badlands spire u scared faggt?

solid reply

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

i mean youre all the same kind of people playing videogames “competitively” so whats the point of trying to pretend being a “more successful” person than someone else? 90% of people dont give a shit if you are better at them at a certain aspect in life so why even bother starting up shit

fucking tf2 players

Last edited by Muuki,

Daff

DA!

tl;dr pls

tonmas

sirkkels
BauS

Quoted from Daff

tl;dr pls

tl;dr highlander is 19 pages of shit

Daff