Created 1st March 2014 @ 07:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 23 Next »

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

Quoted from b33p

[…]
wall of text

I’m sorry i’m not part of your elite yet, what i meant is that the gap between div1 and prem isn’t that big anymore, it used to be pretty big.

Last edited by Toba,

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

The gap is bigger this season than last season for sure.

Asaaj

Will be interesting to see who’s gonna be that lucky team.

Goreston

Quoted from Permzilla

We’re planning to move someone up.

Will this cascade through the lower divs, or will you be moving a team from Div 1 to Prem only?

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Goreston

[…]

Will this cascade through the lower divs, or will you be moving a team from Div 1 to Prem only?

Cascading down until we have a team on the waiting list able to be added into the season.

Goreston

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

Cascading down until we have a team on the waiting list able to be added into the season.

Nice, thanks for clarifying.

Concrete

Calavera
Nave

i miss kayzer

BAITO

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9

Playoffs plez

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

Quoted from BAITO

Playoffs plez

Like there is time for it :DDDDDDD

quell

UbeR |

looks like we have to reform i guess !!!

BAITO

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9

4sure 8)

kzr_

gR.

Ban over 8D

Apart from some of our rivals (some Nein players and etc) and 6s players that don’t give a **** about HL but then do the same when 6v6 divs are published shit talk. I must thank Xacher, Concrete and Kaneco for explaining my point of view in a more relaxed way.

The thing is as a team we decided to go div3 because due to the fact that the previous season ended 2 months ago the div average quality wouldn’t drop. That didn’t happen but has we have been promoted in to div2 in Provisionals anyway we didn’t take any action but as a team we decide that it was in fact a good div for us, far better than/that the actual div3.
Its true that we only asked for div3 but its also true that admins job is to make proper divs not “asked divs” because dropping a team that ended second in a group by a map (I don’t care about nein excuses of dropping a heavy in process when they were already losing or T-A playing with subs, we also lost a map due to not having our medic main, etc, a team must be prepared to the fact that things won’t always be 100% perfect) to promote teams that asked and submitted screenshots without talking with the team that got “lowered” isn’t a proper admin behavior in my opinion, teams respect a lot of rules, deadlines and bureaucracies (I hope this is the right term) the least a admin could do is talk to the team leader warning that that team is going to be “lowered” from a div to another. Play fair don’t play in the shadows.

Also a famous admin wrote in a public topic that “previous season results are taken in a higher count that SS” but other admin told me in private chat the otherwise and gave the examples of KS and IAG. I must say that I agree with the second admin when we talk about a 5/6 months period between seasons (ofc KS went from div6 into div2 in 6 months, from div4-6 there’s almost no difference, only in DM the rest was easy for them due to the fact that they are one of the most resilient and dedicated teams in the HL scene therefore becoming champions last season) but in a 2 months period I don’t agree that scrim SS are better that previous classification. We’ve won to higher teams with haunter or kalhó as mercs for us but also lost while experimenting new things or off classing some players because that’s the propose of scrims.

Therefore due to this false expectations, most of us lack the motivation to play the same division again and changes will happen.

Its also funny the “win your division” comments because next season will happen in 6months and a lot can happen meanwhile specially when this game is dead but I guess that talking is easier than caring (verb to care).

I would also like to state that I have nothing against T-A, both the leader and other players always had a correct behavior towards myself and bote I just took them as the prime example of my discussion due to the fact I don’t know that DSS team that moved from div4 to div2.

Since things have moved to a new topic as a High level HL lover I would prefer to see a less quality team with the possibility of a surprise win or draw then a 7 teams prem.

This message did not get any approval from a Certificate of Proficiency in English Institution

quell

UbeR |

blabla kayzer:P if you pay attention to skill level of teams around you you wouldve seen whats up. i understand why you went d3 but if you gave it a bit more though you woulda seen theres barely any teams above you to fill up the other divs:P

let it rest. then again maybe with DA dropping you will end up being moved up anyway

quell

UbeR |

@edit: unnecessarily rude

Last edited by quell,

Concrete

Calavera
Nave

Quoted from kzr_

Ban over 8D

Apart from some of our rivals (some Nein players and etc) and 6s players that don’t give a **** about HL but then do the same when 6v6 divs are published shit talk. I must thank Xacher, Concrete and Kaneco for explaining my point of view in a more relaxed way.

The thing is as a team we decided to go div3 because due to the fact that the previous season ended 2 months ago the div average quality wouldn’t drop. That didn’t happen but has we have been promoted in to div2 in Provisionals anyway we didn’t take any action but as a team we decide that it was in fact a good div for us, far better than/that the actual div3.
Its true that we only asked for div3 but its also true that admins job is to make proper divs not “asked divs” because dropping a team that ended second in a group by a map (I don’t care about nein excuses of dropping a heavy in process when they were already losing or T-A playing with subs, we also lost a map due to not having our medic main, etc, a team must be prepared to the fact that things won’t always be 100% perfect) to promote teams that asked and submitted screenshots without talking with the team that got “lowered” isn’t a proper admin behavior in my opinion, teams respect a lot of rules, deadlines and bureaucracies (I hope this is the right term) the least a admin could do is talk to the team leader warning that that team is going to be “lowered” from a div to another. Play fair don’t play in the shadows.

Also a famous admin wrote in a public topic that “previous season results are taken in a higher count that SS” but other admin told me in private chat the otherwise and gave the examples of KS and IAG. I must say that I agree with the second admin when we talk about a 5/6 months period between seasons (ofc KS went from div6 into div2 in 6 months, from div4-6 there’s almost no difference, only in DM the rest was easy for them due to the fact that they are one of the most resilient and dedicated teams in the HL scene therefore becoming champions last season) but in a 2 months period I don’t agree that scrim SS are better that previous classification. We’ve won to higher teams with haunter or kalhó as mercs for us but also lost while experimenting new things or off classing some players because that’s the propose of scrims.

Therefore due to this false expectations, most of us lack the motivation to play the same division again and changes will happen.

Its also funny the “win your division” comments because next season will happen in 6months and a lot can happen meanwhile specially when this game is dead but I guess that talking is easier than caring (verb to care).

I would also like to state that I have nothing against T-A, both the leader and other players always had a correct behavior towards myself and bote I just took them as the prime example of my discussion due to the fact I don’t know that DSS team that moved from div4 to div2.

Since things have moved to a new topic as a High level HL lover I would prefer to see a less quality team with the possibility of a surprise win or draw then a 7 teams prem.

This message did not get any approval from a Certificate of Proficiency in English Institution

mah boi

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 23 Next »