Forum

[ETF2L] Background of New Website

Created 28th February 2014 @ 23:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Bucake

Quoted from Kaneco

But I really love the possibility to have it custom with a lot of different backgrounds.

this would be awesome.

i love the look of the new design with a simple light-blue background (just a one-colour-background, rather than an actual picture). i’m hoping the option to change/customise the background will be there in the finished version :j

gg on this

Almie

pwn!
gum

I just found this, are you still looking for backgrounds? Because if yes, I could try making something in SFM.

CHERRY

Quoted from Almie

I just found this, are you still looking for backgrounds? Because if yes, I could try making something in SFM.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/10/10087250b12adf60b850c4c049e2447e56dc1bb3efe203cf69ab5ecef6336652.jpg

Is it possible to implement those up frag/down frag bit they have on TFTV? It might be a bit of circlejerky, but I really like the feature and maybe in some perfect world, good posts would actually get rewarded.

That, and maybe an option to ignore a certain player comment, if you know what I mean. Let’s say I hate Henghast, so I put him on ignore, and when he posts something, I don’t see the post, only a small hidden one. That way people can ignore other players that piss them off with their posts.

Sorry Cherry, just brainstorming here.

Last edited by Reservoir Dog,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2