kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Quoted from Rex

Think it depends on if Byte likes you?

INB4 ban.

LaMqTa

fenneks

I have nothing against the IRC #pug2 but i should say that TF2Pickup.net would work aswell if you are looking for good enought pickups. :)

Bery

Seizs
LoL

Quoted from LaMqTa

I have nothing against the IRC #pug2 but i should say that TF2Pickup.net would work aswell if you are looking for good enought pickups. :)

thanks but the pickups are like “down” because there arent much people playing it

frixx

LG

Quoted from svins

I make better mixes than pu2 with wannabes

Do I have to be from div?

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Bery

[…]
thanks but the pickups are like “down” because there arent much people playing it

Not true…if they all think like you, the pickups should be already dead..

Bery

Seizs
LoL

Quoted from LaMqTa

[…]
Not true…if they all think like you, the pickups should be already dead..

thats why i played that match with u :D

mttokki

Tikor

I might have eaten in a same table with darn!, so am i capable playing in pug2?

it was a big table btw

Last edited by mttokki,

kaidus

WiK?

I still roughly follow the rules F2 outlined that award points based on matches won in d1/2/3. Essentially you have to have won d3, had a decent crack at d2, or won at least a few matches in d1. Simply having your team seeded into d2 doesn’t mean you automatically get an invite, as bad players can be carried into d2 quite easily. Unless there is some concrete evidence you can compete at that level, you probably won’t get invited. For me, concrete evidence is winning matches, seeing you play, or someone reputable having seen you play and approved. Sometimes when the channel is dwindling and needs more players that all goes out the window, but in general it’s roughly what is stuck to.

Bery

Seizs
LoL

Quoted from kaidus

I still roughly follow the rules F2 outlined that award points based on matches won in d1/2/3. Essentially you have to have won d3, had a decent crack at d2, or won at least a few matches in d1. Simply having your team seeded into d2 doesn’t mean you automatically get an invite, as bad players can be carried into d2 quite easily. Unless there is some concrete evidence you can compete at that level, you probably won’t get invited. For me, concrete evidence is winning matches, seeing you play, or someone reputable having seen you play and approved. Sometimes when the channel is dwindling and needs more players that all goes out the window, but in general it’s roughly what is stuck to.

okay then
p.s. loosing every game in prem means that u are div1 anyway? just asking

svins

alus
P.O.P

Bery, when are you going to jump of a bridge?

kaidus

WiK?

If someone plays a full season in prem then the admins will know them well enough to make a judgement on their individual merit.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2