Forum

Training, #pickup2

Created 13th February 2014 @ 19:22

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Bery

Seizs
LoL

hey,
i am playing in division 2 in team puzzle esports, but sadly, i couldnt play last month because of my broken mouse so i moved into backup, now im back with good mouse and started training, but i see that pickup servers are down and i really dont want to play in tf2lobby or tf2center. im playing on DM servers but anyway i need some 6v6 practice.
is there anything about pickup2? i saw post of kaidus about it, but kaidus dont answers me on irc anyway…
any help with this?
P.S. if im mistaken with forum,sorry about that

atmo

I think you have to have completed a season in d2, at least that’s what byte told me

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

I think the situation is that you qualify for a temp invite if you win division 3, or have played actively in division 2.

Bery

Seizs
LoL

no, i saw there that if u already are in div2, u are ready for pickup2

Rex

Think it depends on if Byte likes you?

Phnx

as I saw it there is a new system where you have to win officials, the higher the div the less officials you have to win, starting from div 3.

byte

Quoted from Rex

Bait, s’ok u can be a douche np :3

The admin panel is F2, huhy, Kaidus and myself you can ask either one of these admins.

If you are currently in div2 but not finished a season yet will be a temp invite unless we clearly see u are div2 capable. Most if not all decisions are discussed between us 4.

If you are div3 then it’s based on the person and finding out more info :D

Cheers

Byte

BenBazinga

Garlic.tf

Quoted from Rex

Bery

Seizs
LoL

okay, why decide, im in div2, that means i am decent, no? O.o

droso

o/

No. There have been quite a few people from div 2 that were way below pickup2 standards.

Quoted from Phnx

as I saw it there is a new system where you have to win officials, the higher the div the less officials you have to win, starting from div 3.

I’m pretty sure that shit hasn’t been used for years.

Last edited by droso,

Bery

Seizs
LoL

Quoted from droso

No. There have been quite a few people from div 2 that were way below pickup2 standards.

then just lemme try? because u cant just tell “he isnt decent”,am i right?

basshead

mid

Quoted from Rex

ondkaja

IKEA

You haven’t played a single official above div 4

Hallow

P.O.P

also everyone knows that pz got to div2 because of iZon

svins

alus