Forum

WHO WILL DIVS? Highlander Edition

Created 26th October 2013 @ 19:15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 19 Next »

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from taffguy

so in your opinion delete every lower plat team and maybe some of the midplat teams, and next season u play with 5-8 teams in plat, wtf this is fucking plat not prem.

But there shouldn’t be a bunch of teams such as DA/Whl/whoever else which are miles behind everyone else.

irfx

EPA

hl is srs bsns lol

Keep it going until i finish my bag of candy please.

cobz

Quoted from Tomu

[…]

You won 2 vs people that shouldn’t be in plat either. Your point?

Tomu still fighting about Da’s place, nice man. Maybe one day, you’ll think about growing up instead of raging against teams like Da which is trying to learn and to improve. Hahaha
( °‿°)

Asaaj

GOLD DIVISION

cobz

Prem: DA!
Div 1: SIAS
Div 2: Breakfast Club
Div 3A: seriousname
Div 3B: Dank

Menty

myx
Nein

Quoted from nahka

Keep it going until i finish my bag of candy please.

I still want more drama, too
Please

kzr_

gR.

Quoted from DevilHunter!

Well, tomu, u r officially roster ridding, if we don’t deserve plat, u shouldnt be any where near it (speciallly in a team like SIAS).
Anyways, back to the other sensible people, yes, we may not be that good, and yes yak is our “carry” but do you guys know, that we lost our main spy(who was one of the leaders) and our main med just before the season? well it wasent easy getting back from that, less than a week left before the season started. We were in serious trouble, i was actually thinking to fold. But, thanks to my mates, who never let me down, they were confident, they wanted to play and learn as much as they can.
Say what ever you guys want about DA, its not gonna die anytime soon, we are improving and yesterday’s official is just another sign, Bote is a strong low plat team even if they had new players, ours are newer, our spy used to play div 6, our solly (who was sub) rarely played matches, our med never payed med before… SO yeah, we lost yesterday cuz of our mistakes, and hats off to bote to notice our mistakes and use them as an advantage. This is one of the things we’re trying to improve on, we lose concentration after being in an extremely strong position, we did it against thz and now we did it against bote.
So yeah, just saying, we’re here to stay, like it or not (A lot of people do like us, so yeah)
Oh and kayzer, we just had one scrim on ash, that also without our full roster, so yeah, things happen, we shouldnt have lost concentration.

My end of off-topic will end now:

I never said or thinked DA is not plat material, and its very good, even respectfull, to know that despite all the dificulties DA faced DA still fights for its spot.
I justed stated that DA lost against a team that its having its dificulties also and that in order to thrive DA most improve and I really want DA to improve, I want all teams and players to improve in order to get better games, to make more people into playing HL and reduce the gap to the US HL teams that every now and then make our strongest teams look bad.

I’m not giving a lesson or being arrogant, I just hope for the best!

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Rc8k_D3yYoE/Tw4IyOKMysI/AAAAAAAAAls/awgasVzJMfA/s320/Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

Okay my candy is empty but if you can keep it going please do. I’ll get some more tomorrow.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from cobz

[…]

Tomu still fighting about Da’s place, nice man. Maybe one day, you’ll think about growing up instead of raging against teams like Da which is trying to learn and to improve. Hahaha
( °‿°)

They are called “scrims”

unu

Prem: Highpander
Div 1: SIAS or Heppa
Div 2: Danes

Pistolvania

Well, chess just picked up Elysium, ggwp Div1.

san alex

Quoted from yak

why does every highlander thingy always evolve into drama, I just wanna play with friends and shoot shit :(

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

haha video games

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 19 Next »