Forum

WHO WILL DIVS? Highlander Edition

Created 26th October 2013 @ 19:15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 Next »

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

No, 3 were used in the last week. None of which we used ourselves, though we did use one earlier for SNSD and gave them notice via steam by at least a week we wouldn’t play.

Try looking at the facts again before trying to make “smart” comments, because they only come back to make you look silly if you haven’t properly researched the facts. I don’t hold it against them for using them, it’s just frustrating it has happened 3 times within a week.

i got no facts wrong, just misunderstood your words :) i looked at the matches you still had to play and noticed that two of your wildcarded games have to be played in the same week, and one wildcarded game in the week after that. if you meant that you had 3 wildcards used on you in the same week then i suppose that’s a misunderstanding.

i share your frustrations with wildcards though, especially at a point where everything shouldve been played already (almost anyway).

Last edited by quell,

aura

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

I feel like we need them-frags on etf2l, pls

Last edited by aura,

kzr_

gR.

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

No, 3 were used in the last week. None of which we used ourselves, though we did use one earlier for SNSD and gave them notice via steam by at least a week we wouldn’t play.

Try looking at the facts again before trying to make “smart” comments, because they only come back to make you look silly if you haven’t properly researched the facts. I don’t hold it against them for using them, it’s just frustrating it has happened 3 times within a week.

still doesn’t beat my team:
use our wildcard at week1 game
got wilcarded at week3 game
then got wildcarded at week1 game
got wildcarded at week4 game
then week4 team whom wildcarded against us wanted to play 7 days later (no can do)
again got wildcarded at week6 game and possibly due to holiday season we will have to wildcarded it ourselfs

only match 2 and 5 got played at the right time
wildcards until now: 6

Last edited by kzr_,

irfx

EPA

Shut yours mouse. What you know?

Square

NICE PREDICTIONS

Menty

myx
Nein

Best predictions

Carlos Kaiser

Quoted from T0m

Rofl got put in div 1.

Div 1: OnePunchLine

Quoted from Candle

Div 1: SIAS (with 0 losses unless something stupid happens)

Nothing beats reading the Who will divs threads from the start when the season ends.

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from Carlos Kaiser

[…]
[…]
Nothing beats reading the Who will divs threads from the start when the season ends.

Not that I’m defending myself or my team but some stupid things did actually happen.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Clark

[…]
Not that I’m defending myself or my team but some stupid things did actually happen.

Sure, but even if SIAS had kept their roster together, I still doubt they would had gone without losses, because div 1 was really close and competitive this season.

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

Sure, but even if SIAS had kept their roster together, I still doubt they would had gone without losses, because div 1 was really close and competitive this season.

Agreed. To be fair though, the roster issue was just the tip of the iceberg.

Popcorp

RIP SNSD?

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Popcorp

RIP SNSD?

Would be a shame, I think they got unlucky, because they were definately still one of the hardest (if not the hardest) prem teams we played against this season. Or maybe they were just good against us

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from Tuto

Those of you who predict SNSD to take it, have clearly not seen SNSD play recently. I predict one of the new prem teams in top 3.

Sick prediction. Sorry thalash and droso, better luck next time.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

very surprised le leglesslegolegolas xD didn’t win by a mile
maybe next time guys

Linus

[d¿s]

Quoted from Popcorp

RIP SNSD?

Nah, we’ll continue with a fresh roster.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 Next »