WiK?

Quoted from irfx

[…]

Examples? Not arguing, just curious

Quoted from Permzilla

evokje is the greatest spy to grace ETF2L ever, don’t be jealous

irfx

EPA

The point is not in that. I will try to use a sentence with a question mark. Who are those several prem spies that were not even close to the level of many of the spies in the lower divs?

easyGame

Quoted from Reservoir Dog

When I need to describe HL Medic to my friends, I usually use just one word – Vietnam.

gold :D

Alex_jj

Quoted from Lazybear

Well on the other end, the last few prem seasons there has been several prem spies not even close to the level of many of the spies in the lower divs

Funny hear it from freshman from prem :)

Popcorp

Quoted from irfx

The point is not in that. I will try to use a sentence with a question mark. Who are those several prem spies that were not even close to the level of many of the spies in the lower divs?

im sorry to say it, but its Hurri

konr

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

im sorry to say it, but its Hurri

Shut the fuck up

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from konr

Shut the fuck up

Last edited by Russian Guyovich,

Team mate

pHy

Quoted from irfx

[…]

Examples? Not arguing, just curious

trinita

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

[…]

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from Alex_jj

[…]
Funny hear it from freshman from prem :)

New doesn’t mean bad :D

Asaaj

Keep it comming people

aura

Quoted from irfx

evokje > sookie

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from Lazybear

Well on the other end, the last few prem seasons there has been several prem spies not even close to the level of many of the spies in the lower divs, so i think your argument goes both ways. Not trying to rustle any feathers or anything, just how it’s generally been the last three seasons.

the thing is you can have good spies, bad spies, and everything in between regarding of the division. a good spy can make a difference in your games but he won’t be the player that takes you up the ladder, that’s your other classes.

divs mean dick when it comes to spies

Oh god what did i do

It’s the case for a lot of classes. Was just responding to onv and his argument didn’t mean to start a fire. I think some spies should agree there used to be a time where especially for lower divs, being “in the club” or in e2 etc knowing the right people was so central to getting picked up. A time where possibly it was harder for teams to judge a spies skill level apart from getting a key med pick at the right time, or by getting recommendations from other spy peers.

Now i feel the class is way more established. Intelligence gathering role, more focus on dm etc. I’m happy with the current spies in prem. Also what Quell said.

beach

[DA]
[DA]

lol e2

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 11 Next »