Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 26th October 2013 @ 12:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 11 Next »

Bulow

GG

Quoted from ondkaja

wow, iag is shit, we took a map from them in wireplay. who thought it was a good idea to put them in prem?

Sorry to disappoint you, we were too intimidated by you being in a top 4 Prem 6v6 team :<

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Bulow

[…]

Sorry to disappoint you, we were too intimidated by you being in a top 4 Prem 6v6 team :<

ye_cm0n

Payne

even if he’s just considered as a sub, but schocky in a div5 team?

Jude

notdoggo

Quoted from Payne

even if he’s just considered as a sub, but schocky in a div5 team?

are you really stupid enough to think one prem scout can make a highlander team win?

Payne

yes if he’s playing sniper. sorry for my stupidness.
also we are talking about div5 not about prem.

Last edited by Payne,

svins

alus
P.O.P

Jude, you arent smart.

Python

Quoted from Steve!

I hope prem gets good coverage this season~

Pretty sure TJB is going to make one of those news blog thingys he did with the nations cup. give us a real insight into prem/div1

Arcticcu

the divs seem somewhat allright, although yes it was now easier to get in to higher divisions

Last edited by Arcticcu,

onv

laughed my ass off at some teams in the higher divs

some players too .. oh my god . I can point at least 15 players (particularly spy mains ) currently in div 1 that would have had no chance to be recruited by a mid tier div 3 team the last few seasons for their lack of abilities.
we have reached a new lows my friends , also ego boosts incoming .

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from onv

some players too .. oh my god . I can point at least 15 players (particularly spy mains ) currently in div 1 that would have had no chance to be recruited by a mid tier div 3 team the last few seasons for their lack of abilities.

sorry, what div are you in?
HEH

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from Tuto

Due to Season 5 being twice as long as Season 4, each division has been doubled in size. As a result, some teams have been placed in a higher division than they applied for.

Am I the only one who backtracked reading this? Not sure since when going from 6 teams per div to 8 was ‘doubling’ ;)

kzr_

gR.

Quoted from onv

You should open a spy mentoring school for the unskilled, like Hogwarts of revolver aimming and spycrab taunts <3

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from kzr_

[…]

You should open a spy mentoring school for the unskilled, like Hogwarts of revolver aimming and spycrab taunts <3

It’s been a trend in sixes for years now, don’t see why it shouldn’t become a prevalent ‘problem’ in highlander.

huhystah

Quoted from Starkie

[…]
sorry, what div are you in?
HEH

par

kzr_

gR.

Quoted from freshmeatt

[…]
It’s been a trend in sixes for years now, don’t see why it shouldn’t become a prevalent ‘problem’ in highlander.

If europeans cared about highlander quality it shouldn’t be, that’s why it doesn’t surprise me that the americans with lower individual skill in most classes always beat the crap out of EU’s

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 11 Next »