Forum

Account hijacked

Created 21st September 2013 @ 19:18

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Freddy (disabled)

Hello,
My steam account that I used in etf2l has been hijacked and I can’t use it anymore. So I decided to create another account to keep playing with my team in S16. Should I let etf2l know about it? How could I do it?

rytis

PrettyGay

help > support > !admin
or go on irc #etf2l and type !admin

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Freddy (disabled)

Hello,
My steam account that I used in etf2l has been hijacked and I can’t use it anymore. So I decided to create another account to keep playing with my team in S16. Should I let etf2l know about it? How could I do it?

why dont you reclaim your old steam account? Is it VAC banned?

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Never ever create a second ETF2L account. Admins can change the Steam ID for you if, for some reason, you can not reclaim your Steam account.
If you get in touch with them and can provide some receipts or CD keys, they usually give it back to you pretty quickly.

Freddy (disabled)

Aww, damit. I alreade created another account.. Here comes another question: How to delete or block your account?

Blinky

Quoted from Freddy (disabled)

Aww, damit. I alreade created another account.. Here comes another question: How to delete or block your account?

Ask admins to remove it @ http://irc.lc/quakenet/etf2l/irctc@@@

Last edited by Blinky,

Freddy

lol

Spike Himself

TC

We don’t delete accounts. Just stop using it :)

eppz

MEAT

Quoted from CanFo

Never ever create a second ETF2L account.

Quoted from Spike Himself

We don’t delete accounts.

Please clarify

Spike Himself

TC

CanFo is saying you don’t need to create a new account as admins can just change the steamid on your existing account.

I’m saying we don’t delete accounts.

What part don’t you get?

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Canfo told him not to have a second account, you told him to just not use it. I guess people got confused.

Last edited by Enef,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

inb4 he cheated and uses this to avoid suspicion after a VAC ban!!!!

Freddy (disabled)

Damn, I asked admin to change my account’s steam ID, but he said it’s not allowed and blacklisted my account :S At the beginning of season.. I’ve an official game tomorrow. I’m really mad :/

Last edited by Freddy (disabled),

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

lmao

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

Swapped the Steam IDs and disabled his alt account. Situation resolved.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »