Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 13th September 2013 @ 22:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 24 25

feeling

ist doof

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

Special mention to Who is? btw, who asked to be moved up a div and did really well there: http://etf2l.org/teams/8250/

Just to clarify a bit, we didn’t complain even once on the forums because contacting an admin on #etf2l is supposed to be more effective. So we went ahead and did that. We were ignored completely, our logs weren’t considered at all and basically all we got was “I’ll see what I can do” although they are called provisional divisions for a reason, that’s what we thought at least. Later, after release of the final divisions, killswitch got moved up to div3 before us and only after HB/Sneakeh posted in this thread, we got moved up. Don’t know what to think about that…

Last edited by feeling,

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from feeling

[…]
Just to clarify a bit, we didn’t complain even once on the forums because contacting an admin on #etf2l is supposed to be more effective. So we went ahead and did that. We were ignored completely, our logs weren’t considered at all and basically all we got was “I’ll see what I can do” although they are called provisional divisions for a reason, that’s what we thought at least. Later, after release of the final divisions, killswitch got moved up to div3 before us and only after HB/Sneakeh posted in this thread, we got moved up. Don’t know what to think about that…

What do you expect? Us to move everyone who requests it up? We consider every division change but we don’t act on every single request.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Considering the line-ups these season were nothing like those last season I’m still right.

mate youve never been right in your life

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

I think you should make a fuss on the forums and contact at least two admins, because there’s just too much chance for one to say “Oh sorry I forgot, and it’s too late now.” At least this is what worked for us, where who is? required the luck of another team folding. You can argue that admins should be perfect but they’re deeply, intensely fallible like anyone else.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from fraac

I think you should make a fuss on the forums and contact at least two admins, because there’s just too much chance for one to say “Oh sorry I forgot, and it’s too late now.” At least this is what worked for us, where who is? required the luck of another team folding. You can argue that admins should be perfect but they’re deeply, intensely fallible like anyone else.

No, what happened is we decided that you should move up a division. Spamming admins will only annoy them.

droso

o/

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Considering the line-ups these season were nothing like those last season I’m still right.

You’re so right, fl1p and I are just awful.

http://etf2l.org/matches/41153/

^ What does this make you though? :((

Last edited by droso,

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Quoted from Permzilla

No, what happened is we decided that you should move up a division. Spamming admins will only annoy them.

I didn’t recommend to spam admins, but rather to take into account their limitations and do what is required to get the job done. Relying on the luck of another team folding and strangers posting on a forum is obviously suboptimal.

Askior

swimp

Special mention to who is? for beeing the most annoying opponent on every single shit you can have too (ESPECIALLY ON SERVER, RIGHT?)

Those guys have probably the worst fairplay ever =)

Asaaj

>get beaten by team
>accuse them for no fairplay

seems about right

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from Askior

Special mention to who is? for beeing the most annoying opponent on every single shit you can have too (ESPECIALLY ON SERVER, RIGHT?)

Those guys have probably the worst fairplay ever =)

“He’s played the last 2 season in d3. But doesnt matter. I told you, hope you’ll be able to get 6, and dont expect any kind of fair during this match. You can post w/e you want, we still got something on thursday probably. So wed is still our proposal.”

out fairplayed

Askior

swimp

Quoted from Asaaj

>get beaten by team
>accuse them for no fairplay

seems about right

Well, everything was before the match, and i dont think we raged about any shit during the game. Beaten or not.

But why should we fair after waiting 1hour to play on a proper server, when they all have a better ping than our, and when we lag as fuck on their?

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

you probably won’t find a server where both Germans and Frenchies have acceptable ping ;)

Cckwzrd

who is?

shoutout to askior for being the best person on etf2l. love you so much xoxo

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from droso

[…]

You’re so right, fl1p and I are just awful.

http://etf2l.org/matches/41153/

^ What does this make you though? :((

I’m equally shit

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 24 25