Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 13th September 2013 @ 22:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22 23 ... 25 Next »

wonder

MAGDONAL

Quoted from evokje

[…]
If i remember well, everyone who said they 5:0 usually end up sucking in the league and fold.

I’m talking about logs I posted, did you even check them?

SmAsH

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from wonder

Hi! That’s me again! I noticed admins added another team “IDK” to div 2 instead of us (old Insane Dutch Killers – Russian Editioninstead from div 3)

Look at logs:
http://logs.tf/93382 + http://logs.tf/91140 Our pcws vs eZ Esports (5:0 for us), and MDG (5:1 for us)
http://logs.tf/89644 + http://logs.tf/87430 <- Idk pcw vs eZ esports (5:0 for eZ esports), and idk pcw vs MDG (5:0 for MDG) (both eZ and MDG are in div 3 in this season. We are in div 3 and idk is in div 2 (admins added them yesterday / 2 days ago to div 2). This looks legit xD

if you really are as good as you say youll roll div3 right? so why not do that and prove that you should of been put in d2 rather than posting the same shit every 2 minutes ?

Dikker

4-25

wonder, please..
this is first season for permzilla, give him a chance and stop talking about objective – this will not help, just wait for random drops or… show them moneyz :D

wonder

MAGDONAL

Quoted from Dikker

wonder, please..
this is first season for permzilla, give him a chance and stop talking about objective – this will not help, just wait for random drops or… show them moneyz :D

I can give him 50 cents for chips. Is it enough?

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

I’m in full support of wonder…and it’s got nothing to do with getting raped in a pcw the other night…nope, nothing at all…ermm, no…honest….ermmm..yeah…it’s like, totally, like dumb and stuff for them to be in div 3a, at least give them div 3b or something gawd!

Last edited by Monkeh,

lexs

BeachBoys
vier

wonder, just play esea

Setlet

It’s more likely for you to win div3 and win 22 euros than win div2, which is much much harder. (because the skill level in div2 is very wide)

Think about the money man

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

oh my days why all the mandems gotta blame perm it aint even him

wonder

MAGDONAL

Quoted from Setlet

It’s more likely for you to win div3 and win 22 euros than win div2, which is much much harder. (because the skill level in div2 is very wide)

Think about the money man

Oh shit, I forgot about this, 22 euros is shitload of money man!
But for serious: Win div 2 isn’t my/us goal. I wanted to play vs teams (in div 2) who are at same level as my team. But still we could get top 3 in div 2 imo. That’s all.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Dikker

wonder, please..

You make it sound like you should be sorry for me for making a mistake. This has happened every season with varying degrees of madness, you just get used to it.

Trane

Quoted from wonder

[…]
Oh shit, I forgot about this, 22 euros is shitload of money man!

For 22 euro you can buy poland goat and sell to farmer in german for profit. Maybe 4.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from Trane

[…]

For 22 euro you can buy poland goat and sell to farmer in german for profit. Maybe 4.

or you buy pregant horse and get 2 horse

Trane

Quoted from Russian Guyovich

[…]

or you buy pregant horse and get 2 horse

Yes but if seller knows horse pregnant he might charge 1.5 horse price and then you either pay vet (more euro) or horse maybe die in childbirth (horse) so you only have 1 horse or maybe both die and you have 0 horse too risky. Maybe horse have twins and all survive and you have 3 horse but this probably not.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from Trane

[…]

Yes but if seller knows horse pregnant he might charge 1.5 horse price and then you either pay vet (more euro) or horse maybe die in childbirth (horse) so you only have 1 horse or maybe both die and you have 0 horse too risky. Maybe horse have twins and all survive and you have 3 horse but this probably not.

my uncle has two horse. he got a pregant horse. she was given to other uncle as gift but he didn’t want she, so she gave it to other uncle. mum thought his gift was joke as no sane person give away pregant horse unless he wants to anoy other person. it’s not easy to feed 2 horses

you must know that uncle who got a gift think he got a lot of friends, but in fact eveyrone make fun of him. he got his little bussines he think he is master but he isn’t.

moral of tale: don’t bildly take all gifts. belive me. taking cafre of horse costs lot of money

FIR

SnG

use that 22 euros and get a blowjob.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22 23 ... 25 Next »