Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 13th September 2013 @ 22:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 ... 25 Next »

rockie

bc January 16, 2013 at 3:17 am

“basically its time you got the fuck out of eu tf2 and did one byte. you disgusting fuck. ”

topL3L

wonder

MAGDONAL

Hi! That’s me again! I noticed admins added another team “IDK” to div 2 instead of us (old Insane Dutch Killers – Russian Editioninstead from div 3)

Look at logs:
http://logs.tf/93382 + http://logs.tf/91140 Our pcws vs eZ Esports (5:0 for us), and MDG (5:1 for us)
http://logs.tf/89644 + http://logs.tf/87430 <- Idk pcw vs eZ esports (5:0 for eZ esports), and idk pcw vs MDG (5:0 for MDG) (both eZ and MDG are in div 3 in this season. We are in div 3 and idk is in div 2 (admins added them yesterday / 2 days ago to div 2). This looks legit xD

irfx

EPA

Quoted from wonder

Hi! That’s me again!

Stop posting here already. IRC —> !admin

wonder

MAGDONAL

Quoted from irfx

[…]

Stop posting here already. IRC —> !admin

I tried but admin(s) ignored me.

and this thread “LAWL NICE DIVS” has been created especially for things like this so why can’t I post here?

Last edited by wonder,

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from wonder

[…]

and this thread “LAWL NICE DIVS” has been created especially for things like this so why can’t I post here?

You tried to pm me and other admins (??), I ignore all PM’s so people actually use the system that is there.

I have already replied to you many many times, showing me another log is not going to change anything.

Last edited by Permzilla,

Trane

Quoted from wonder

[…]

You are boring everyone.

Last edited by Trane,

Pricee

has $w@G

I honestly don’t think anybody cares but yourself wonder

wonder

MAGDONAL

Quoted from Pricee

I honestly don’t think anybody cares but yourself wonder

I heard other things from div 2/3 teams on steam/pcws.

irfx

EPA

Quoted from wonder

why can’t I post here?

You can ofc, but every next post makes you look more annoying.

wonder

MAGDONAL

Quoted from irfx

[…]

You can ofc, but every next post makes you look more annoying.

annoying is that div 2 team dropped yesterday and they replaced this team with team which lose 0:5 to teams with which we win 5:0. Annoying are also admins who say “I don’t care” when I show them proofs.

I will probably get ban now because I called admins annoying!

Last edited by wonder,

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from wonder

[…]
annoying is that div 2 team dropped yesterday and they replaced this team with team which lose 0:5 to teams with which we win 5:0. Annoying are also admins who say “I don’t care” when I show them proofs.

Apparently you pm’ed a lot of people with OP in #etf2l. I said “I don’t care” because I am not actually involved with anything anymore, yet you decide to bug me about a problem i have no chance of solving for you nor knowing what it is about in the first place. Sorry i said “I don’t care” but it gets really annoying at some point to receive random pms :D

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from wonder

[…]

If i remember well, everyone who said they 5:0 usually end up sucking in the league and fold.

Last edited by evokje,

Kissakala

MUUQ
bad

pls stahp wonder

wonder

MAGDONAL

Quoted from CanFo

[…]
Apparently you pm’ed a lot of people with OP in #etf2l. I said “I don’t care” because I am not actually involved with anything anymore, yet you decide to bug me about a problem i have no chance of solving for you nor knowing what it is about in the first place. Sorry i said “I don’t care” but it gets really annoying at some point to receive random pms :D

I’m not talking about you Canfo, you did well( btw it is sad you aren’t admin anymore. You were one of the best (objective) admins. (and sorry for this pm)

I got response “I don’t care” from admin when I typed !admin

Last edited by wonder,

Quoted from wonder

[…]

It’s because we have an admin on the team and you don’t.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 ... 25 Next »