Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 13th September 2013 @ 22:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 25 Next »

atmo

Stop roster riding a high div team so people think your decisions are respectable, Perm!

r1k

Syn

Division Seedings seem to be based on who you know or if your known.. shame really. There are plenty of teams short strawed this season, teams who offer a lot more potential than the favourited player/team/mix whatever you want to call it :)

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Permzilla

choo choo, all aboard

THE RAPE TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN

konr

Quoted from Trane

[…]

You are letting your friendship/semi cloud your judgement on the matter. I am not ‘talking to you’, I am debating on the points you are making. The fact you cannot distinguish the difference is not my problem.

The last project in this manner (in fact one third of the current roster) folded, what one month after forming? less?

Are you wishing to refute this fact? Or just try and make it about you instead?

Do you actually know which players were responsible for the fold or are you just assuming that it must have been the two that are in this one? I’m not trying to refute that folds can happen and that they did with The Potentials, I just gave my opinion. I don’t want an argument with you, because nothing good would come out of it. If you don’t agree with me good for you man, you can talk to someone else about it :P

droso

o/

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Keen yes, but their flank will get destroyed by most of the other prem teams. War + Klar is a good combo though.

Thanks for the laughs koei

KLar

okie

Quoted from droso

[…]

shut up french fuck :D

Link!

.:ne:.

Quoted from droso

[…]

do not question Koeitje’s insight and knowledge
he obviously has the experience and reputation to back it up

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from r1k

Division Seedings seem to be based on who you know or if your known.. shame really. There are plenty of teams short strawed this season, teams who offer a lot more potential than the favourited player/team/mix whatever you want to call it :)

Like who? Call them out if you actually stand behind your words! (so we can see if those teams will 5-0 all games in their “short strawed” div with ease)

Phnx

Quoted from skeej

[…]

Like who? Call them out if you actually stand behind your words! (so we can see if those teams will 5-0 all games in their “short strawed” div with ease)

http://etf2l.org/teams/18662/
3 ukraine nation cup players with div 2-4 exp
and 1 russian nation cup player with div 3 exp.
doesn’t seem very legit, even though it’s a new team.

Last edited by Phnx,

Death

Quoted from Phnx

[…]
http://etf2l.org/teams/18662/
3 ukraine nation cup players with div 2-4 exp
and 1 russian nation cup player with div 3 exp.
doesn’t seem very legit, even though it’s a new team.

what?
esk,dnepr,cross this is players from hl nations cup and pala4 from hl = 5-6div

Freakie

KOLAR
.awkward

Quoted from Death

[…]

what?
esk,dnepr,cross this is players from hl nations cup and pala4 from hl = 5-6div

I don’t know about most of them, but esk is way above div 6.

irfx

EPA

Quoted from Death

pala4 from hl = 5-6div

FYI: he played for c2 @ old div2 = current div1

Leif

I dont get why TCM has been seeded directly into prem instead of others stable div 1-2 teams/new teams that has got more or less the same results.
Oh yeah, byte doesnt want to play with in d1 with shitters otherwise he would leave the team/fold

Last edited by Leif,

Monkeh

Quoted from Freakie

I don’t know about most of them, but esk is way above div 6.

You know you can see players match history on their profile right?

Esk last played 6v6 in div 2.
Dnepr played season 10 in div 4.
Same for Mr.Cross.
Oneofka registered 14 days ago.
Meta also registered 14 days ago.
Pala4 last played 6v6 in div 3 season 11.

Div 6 does seem a little low, even assuming the new guys aren’t second accounts.

Maybe they’re playing off class, maybe they’re just dicking around and will run full time pyro and sniper…whatever.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Quoted from Leif

I dont get why TCM has been seeded directly into prem instead of others stable div 1-2 teams/new teams that has got more or less the same results.
Oh yeah, byte doesnt want to play with in d1 with shitters otherwise he would leave the team/fold

Last time Epsilon lost in the league: http://etf2l.org/matches/34067/

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 25 Next »