Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 25 Next »

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from crouton

Time for Autobots to win div2 3rd season in a row

:D:DD

We only won it once ;)

Kaneco

tbh I also would put any stable team in prem over any 2 days old mix team of prem players. Those generally fold mid season or after the first season, while a stable team will go for the long run.

And in a premier division having stable teams gives so much more exposure to the game, and allows the spectators to create a link between some teams.

konr

Quoted from demsii

[…]

Wouldn’t say all new talent is bad.. but I do indeed see a steady decline in skill and proper teams. Players who have no business in prem playing in prem, etc.

All I’m saying is that judging on the current pool of players and teams, it’s no wonder we got schooled by the americans. Maybe certain people should reconsider their misplaced arrogance before crying out they “deserve” certain things and just prove it like more people have had to before them.

what

Setsul

What magical screenshot did byte submit to get a guaranteed prem spot? The last time he made a new team full of potential it failed to survive the playoffs.[/mini-rant]

Every team that hasn’t earned it’s prem spot last season by either playing in prem and not getting relegated or by winning div1 or the prem promotion/relegation playoffs. All teams that didn’t earn a prem spot in one of these ways have to play in the qualifier playoffs. Except for “Tea See Emm”. It just seems weird.

After looking at the logs of the last weeks (yeah i know logs don’t tell the whole story) Tea See Emm, Man vs. Wild and Saints (didn’t see much good TLR logs) seem to deserve a shot at prem. Even though apparently all three are on a similar level one of them gets a prem spot, one gets a payoff spot and one gets a div1 spot. Did they really perform that differently?

Marmite

9 ☆

Quoted from Kaneco

tbh I also would put any stable team in prem over any 2 days old mix team of prem players. Those generally fold mid season or after the first season, while a stable team will go for the long run.

And in a premier division having stable teams gives so much more exposure to the game, and allows the spectators to create a link between some teams.

could not be more true

raiku

STR

Quoted from xzr

It’s a bit silly how some teams just get thrown into prem even if they literally formed 2 days ago.

Some manner of cool playoffs between the top d1 teams and these new groups would make for some great games and leave no space for debate.

+1 for the large prem playoffs ads has been drumming about

*cough* tcm should really be in the playoff for prem *cough*

But that’s my personal opinion pls no hate me :(

konr

Don’t underestimate the stability of the players Byte picked up. From what I saw from mercing for them and sitting in their mumble, they’re very very very keen to make everything work so there isn’t a big chance of a fold :)

AnimaL

Quoted from konr

Don’t underestimate the stability of the players Byte picked up. From what I saw from mercing for them and sitting in their mumble, they’re very very very keen to make everything work so there isn’t a big chance of a fold :)

wouldnt be first team to fold from pressure if something does not work out

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from konr

Keen yes, but their flank will get destroyed by most of the other prem teams. War + Klar is a good combo though.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Final Divisions released: http://etf2l.org/leagues/6v6-season-16-tables/

Adrenaline

Quoted from Permzilla

Final Divisions released: http://etf2l.org/leagues/6v6-season-16-tables/

nice work perm : )

r1k

Syn

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/4985014784/h50E92687/

Div’s look good :3

Last edited by r1k,

Gladia

DA!

Quoted from konr

Like Potentials ? :D

alba

duplo

Quoted from Spike Himself

I love you to bits res, but no.

thank you Spike <3

Trane

Quoted from konr

1) You refer to them as ‘players Byte picked up’
2) You have been mercing for them.

HOLD ON GUYS GUARANTEED STABLE TEAM RIGHT HERE FOR SURE.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 25 Next »