Bulle

Epsilon
LEGO

#Hankforprem

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from demsii

6v6 competitive is so bad nowadays that I don’t even recognize 90% of the teams in the divs.. lawl

Who are you?

demsii

EPA

Quoted from crouton

[…]

Did we get schooled by the Americans? The same Americans that got 3rd at i49, behind two European teams?

Lol, considering the ratio of american and european teams at lans, I’d say we got schooled yeah. You seem to forget they don’t even bring all their top teams to Europe.. and then to think they won multiple spots at lans in the short time they’ve competed here, you tell me.

Are you that full of yourself that you can’t acknowledge the truth?

Last edited by demsii,

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Thalash

[…]Who are you?

The guy that didn’t hack to get to prem and find boyfriends in certain circlejerks.. what about you? .. Oh wait..

Hat

raped

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from demsii

[…]

Lol, considering the ratio of american and european teams at lans, I’d say we got schooled yeah. You seem to forget they don’t even bring all their top teams to Europe.. and then to think they won multiple spots at lans in the short time they’ve competed here, you tell me.

what

Last edited by Permzilla,

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

what

Do you need me to explain the difficult words for you or?

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from demsii

[…]

The guy that didn’t hack to get to prem and find boyfriends in certain circlejerks.. what about you? .. Oh wait..

Getting banned was the key to getting a backup spot in a prem team init, not playing Div 1 and winning that. Also, what circlejerks?

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

demsii please just stop posting on the internet and go back to baking cakes and muffins

frixx

LG

Quoted from demsii

[…]

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/011/848/cold.jpg

msh

I ve read all this sh1t, so i guess heres some good ideas for u , admins.
I cant really understand why we didnt get a playoff spot. As i see , heres TERRORIST (a team for a 1/2 of season) who added good people in slot , and have no screenshots or other stuff, i can see Man vs. Wild in Playoffs to prem. Yes they have decent names and players, but saints have a lot better teamplay without names. Id like to see TLR in Prem , Tee See Em + saints + Man vs. Wild in playoff stage. And ofc my team (4-25) in playoffs to div1(Looks like admins want to see “NAMES” more than “PERSPECTIVE PLAYERS”).

demsii

EPA

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

demsii please just stop posting on the internet and go back to baking cakes and muffins

Haha .. careful there Sheepy, you might be labelled a racist for the obvious Dutch stereotype there ;)

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from msh

PERSPECTIVE PLAYERS”).

Hat

Quoted from msh

I ve read all this sh1t, so i guess heres some good ideas for u , admins.
I cant really understand why we didnt get a playoff spot. As i see , heres TERRORIST (a team for a 1/2 of season) who added good people in slot , and have no screenshots or other stuff, i can see Man vs. Wild in Playoffs to prem. Yes they have decent names and players, but saints have a lot better teamplay without names. Id like to see TLR in Prem , Tee See Em + saints + Man vs. Wild in playoff stage. And ofc my team (4-25) in playoffs to div1(Looks like admins want to see “NAMES” more than “PERSPECTIVE PLAYERS”).

i always have my eyes on perspective players

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from demsii

[…]

Wouldn’t say all new talent is bad.. but I do indeed see a steady decline in skill and proper teams. Players who have no business in prem playing in prem, etc.

All I’m saying is that judging on the current pool of players and teams, it’s no wonder we got schooled by the americans. Maybe certain people should reconsider their misplaced arrogance before crying out they “deserve” certain things and just prove it like more people have had to before them.

no one cares about highlander.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 25 Next »