LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 13th September 2013 @ 22:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 25 Next »

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

Unlike every other team in div 1 team we have proven ourselves to be capable of beating prem teams in officials in a setting where you can win actual prize money and sponsor stuff. Unlike every other div 1 team we have been to i49 and performed beyond the admins’ expectations (apparently we were too bad for an invite spot, yet we still manage to place top 8 in the end). Unlike other div 1 teams people actually THINK we are worth a shot in prem, the only people that I’ve seen be against us having a play-off spot is the admins. Unlike every other div 1 team, we’ve attended EVERY competition that you can compete in this entire summer. We are keen as fuck (PCW five days a week the entire summer), we’ve paid for ESEA, we’ve tried to support the scene as much as we possibly can. Yet we don’t get the play-off spot, despite having screenshots winning against the majority of prem teams, and then teams that have come up from nowhere are apparently more stable and more deserving of a prem/play-off spot than us, by the merit of having some “big names” in their roster (which I’ve discovered, means essentially nothing).

Once again we’re underestimated, and I have no idea WHY we can’t have the play-off spot, and the arguments you present make no sense. Make everyone happy, put us in the play-off; make the play-offs more interesting, it’s good for the community and casters. Your team got promoted to div 1 despite finishing last in division 2 the previous season, not managing to win a single official. Yet your team (rightfully) got the chance to play in div 1 based on off-season performance, why are you so hesitant giving potential teams such as us and 4-25 the same chance?

I don’t see what the problem is going div 1. If you are angry about people underestimating you then play div 1 and smash it. Why rush?

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

pm me on IRC if you want to talk about this, dont see the need for it to become public.

I did yesterday and you suddenly stopped responding.

But anyway, I’d prefer to discuss this in an environment where everyone can see and form their own opinion about this matter. This is a community league after all. This discussion is not some top secret matter, it affects everyone directly involved in div 1 and prem, and such it should be treated as a public matter.

ps “Unlike every other div 1 team we have been to i49” no

I said this:

“Unlike every other div 1 team we have been to i49 and performed beyond the admins’ expectations”

That’s a world of difference.

Last edited by ondkaja,

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

I did yesterday and you suddenly stopped responding.

But anyway, I’d prefer to discuss this in an environment where everyone can see and form their own opinion about this matter. This is a community league after all. This discussion is not some top secret matter, it affects everyone directly involved in div 1 and prem, and such it should be treated as a public matter.

Yes, because I had a lot of other requests to deal with. Sorry.

pm on IRC/add me on steam

frixx

LG

stop crying tryhards and go div1

Maffi

REVERTO

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

Unlike every other team in div 1 team we have proven ourselves to be capable of beating prem teams in officials in a setting where you can win actual prize money and sponsor stuff. Unlike every other div 1 team we have been to i49 and performed beyond the admins’ expectations (apparently we were too bad for an invite spot, yet we still manage to place top 8 in the end). Unlike other div 1 teams people actually THINK we are worth a shot in prem, the only people that I’ve seen be against us having a play-off spot is the admins. Unlike every other div 1 team, we’ve attended EVERY competition that you can compete in this entire summer. We are keen as fuck (PCW five days a week the entire summer), we’ve paid for ESEA, we’ve tried to support the scene as much as we possibly can. Yet we don’t get the play-off spot, despite having screenshots winning against the majority of prem teams, and then teams that have come up from nowhere are apparently more stable and more deserving of a prem/play-off spot than us, by the merit of having some “big names” in their roster (which I’ve discovered, means essentially nothing).

Once again we’re underestimated, and I have no idea WHY we can’t have the play-off spot, and the arguments you present make no sense. Make everyone happy, put us in the play-off; make the play-offs more interesting, it’s good for the community and casters. Your team got promoted to div 1 despite finishing last in division 2 the previous season, not managing to win a single official. Yet your team (rightfully) got the chance to play in div 1 based on off-season performance, why are you so hesitant giving potential teams such as us and 4-25 the same chance?

ohh u suck <3

F2

Danmark

Saints should be in playoffs.

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Turbo

[…]

I don’t see what the problem is going div 1. If you are angry about people underestimating you then play div 1 and smash it. Why rush?

We’re not against playing in div 1, we just think we deserve a spot in the play-offs.

Last edited by ondkaja,

crouton

LEGO

Quoted from demsii

6v6 competitive is so bad nowadays that I don’t even recognize 90% of the teams in the divs.. lawl

new talent = bad

old players = good

Trane

Quoted from demsii

6v6 competitive is so bad nowadays that I don’t even recognize 90% of the teams in the divs.. lawl

Who are you?

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

‘Brilliant’, ‘Quite Good’, ‘What?’, these are just some of the comments made recently in the press regarding saints in prem. At first glance saints in prem may seem unenchanting, however its study is a necessity for any one wishing to intellectually advance beyond their childhood. Though saints in prem is a favourite topic of discussion amongst monarchs, presidents and dictators, several of todays most brilliant minds seem incapable of recognising its increasing relevance to understanding future generations. Since it was first compared to antidisestablishmentarianism much has been said concerning saints in prem by the over 50, who just don’t like that sort of thing. Though I would rather be in bed I will now examine the primary causes of saints in prem.

Social Factors

While some scholars have claimed that there is no such thing as society, this is rubbish. When Thucictholous said ‘people only know one thing’ [1] he failed to understand that if one seriously intends to ‘not judge a book by its cover’, then one must read a lot of books. While deviating from the norm will always cause unrest amongst ones peers, saints in prem demonstrates a coherent approach, something so lacking in our culture, that it is not recognised by all.

When one is faced with people of today a central theme emerges – saints in prem is either adored or despised, it leaves no one undecided. It has been said that the one thing in society which could survive a nuclear attack is saints in prem. This is incorrect, actually cockroaches are the only thing which can survive a nuclear attack.

Economic Factors

Increasingly economic growth and innovation are being attributed to saints in prem. We will primarily be focusing on the Greek-Roman model, as is standard in this case.
National
Debt

saints in prem

It is apparent from the graph that the influence of saints in prem is strong. What is the secret to its strength? Well the national debt sings a very different tune. The economic policy spectrum is seeing a period of unprecedented growth.

Political Factors

No man is an island, but what of politics? Contrasting the numerous political activists campaigning for the interests of saints in prem can be like looking at pre and post war views of saints in prem.

One quote comes instantly to mind when examining this topic. I mean of course the words of award winning journalist Noah Skank ‘consciousness complicates a myriad of progressions.’ [2] What a fantastic quote. To paraphrase, the quote is saying ‘saints in prem wins votes.’ Simple as that.

I wait anxiously. What will the next few years bring for saints in prem?
Conclusion

In my opinion saints in prem parades along man’s streets and man waves back. It enriches, ensures financial stability and always chips in.

I will leave the last word to the famous Ozzy Love Hewitt: ‘I demand saints in prem, nothing more nothing less.’ [3]

[1] Thucictholous – Man – Published 42 AD

[2] Skank – Politics for Dummies – PV6 Media

[3] Everything you always wanted to know about saints in prem, but were afraid to ask. – Issue 287 – QKS Publishing

demsii

EPA

Quoted from crouton

[…]

new talent = bad

old players = good

Wouldn’t say all new talent is bad.. but I do indeed see a steady decline in skill and proper teams. Players who have no business in prem playing in prem, etc.

All I’m saying is that judging on the current pool of players and teams, it’s no wonder we got schooled by the americans. Maybe certain people should reconsider their misplaced arrogance before crying out they “deserve” certain things and just prove it like more people have had to before them.

Gladia

DA!

Quoted from vani

[…]

yoyoyo no need for those words.

It would be really cool with prem playoffs, I think we could handle it. Here is what would happen:

– We get to play prem playoffs and cant handle it, dont get into prem. Fair enough.
– We play prem playoffs, we win and play prem. Neat.

At the moment its

– We dont get to play prem playoffs because we are not good/stable/screenshots enough, while mix teams get in there.

Why not let us be in the prem playoffs?

Saints deserve to play the PREM playoffs.

frixx

LG

Quoted from demsii

[…]

Wouldn’t say all new talent is bad.. but I do indeed see a steady decline in skill and proper teams. Players who have no business in prem playing in prem, etc.

All I’m saying is that judging on the current pool of players and teams, it’s no wonder we got schooled by the americans. Maybe certain people should reconsider their misplaced arrogance before crying out they “deserve” certain things and just prove it like more people have had to before them.

couldn’t agree more

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

We got into the prem playoffs (last season?) turned out we weren’t good enough so we played in div 1 to try and get into prem from there. Still only came 2nd cause we’re shit but point is saints should get the chance to play in the prem playoffs to see how they do vs other top teams in officals and not just pcws (which only mean so much) if they struggle and loose a season in div 1 will do them good anyways imo. So yeah stop being silly admins and give saints a chance pls

crouton

LEGO

Quoted from demsii

[…]

Did we get schooled by the Americans? The same Americans that got 3rd at i49, behind two European teams?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 25 Next »