Forum

Are there any 2 vs 2 MGE servers in Europe?

Created 27th July 2013 @ 08:28

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Mayowa05

free
BuZzBuZz

Yeah as the title states, I want to know if there are any of these in Europe. The only 2vs2 MGE servers I know are American.

Spycy

TC.Express

I know there are some 2v2 Bball mge on some server (Like Reddit where I usually play) but I don’t know if there’s qny full 2v2 MGE.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Does it need a new map or just a different config? I can add it to mine.

Mayowa05

free
BuZzBuZz

http://teamfortress.tv/forum/thread/10781-2v2-mge-tournament
There running a tourney in america so I tried it out on one of their american servers and its really fun. I think its just the config that needs changing since the map for the tourney is mge_training_v8_beta4a

connect 74.91.122.220:27015; password mgetemp
connect 66.150.121.96:27015

Those are 2 of the american servers running it atm

Last edited by Mayowa05,

BenBazinga

Garlic.tf

Quoted from fraac

Does it need a new map or just a different config? I can add it to mine.

You need to change the config:

It all depends on how you set up your mge_spawns.cfg file. To make any arena a 2v2 arena just set the 4player keyvalue to 1.

—cprice

Could you post the ip of your server here? I’d love to try it (without high ping)

basshead

mid

connect 109.201.135.34:20034

is the server fraac is referring to, I don’t think he’s changed the .cfg yet though

wnk1ee

i’ll be trying this out, will share ip

Here’s a EU bball group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bballeu

Seems that they have a couple of servers and a mumble but atleast you can get someone to play against there and they might even have servers too.

Last edited by nahka,

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

steam://connect/109.201.135.34:20034

This has 2v2 on Granary last, Badlands mid and Process mid. We can’t work out what’s going on with respawns.

Last edited by fraac,

Izzy57

I try your server Fraac, the badlands it’s really a 2v2, that’s cool, but it have a probleme sometimes opposant or my team spawn again, it’s like kill 3 soldier in a round :/ we play 5 minute and the plugin spawn bugged and we and they spawned all the time so we had to quit

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Yeah. Don’t know what’s going on there.

wnk1ee

I have set one up with the settings i found on teamfortress tv post , it’s located in germany frankfurt ; 89.163.177.18:27777 if any problems please do contact me on steam i’ll try to sort it out… kind regards

marten

TBC

sorry to necro this post but i was wondering if there are any new 2 vs 2 mge servers in europe

flocke0

I also set up a EU 2v2 MGE server.

– IP: 176.57.141.165:47815
– 6H Restart
– Location: Germany
– very good ping also to overseas countries (USA: <120)

Add A Reply Pages: 1