Forum

HL Nations cup prediction thread

Created 3rd July 2013 @ 13:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9

Clark

SDCK!

After watching States’ performance against Sweden yesterday (even though swedes only had half a proper line-up) I doubt there is anything stopping them from winning gold despite me initially saying France’s gonna take it all.

gnaw

Quoted from Clark

After watching States’ performance against Sweden yesterday (even though swedes only had half a proper line-up) I doubt there is anything stopping them from winning gold despite me initially saying France’s gonna take it all.

+1

EU (this year) doesn’t have an answer to Max, ruwin and xalox

Flippy

LEGO
DA!

We will try to answer correctly

Last edited by Flippy,

Setlet

Quoted from Flippy

I will answer correctly

Fixed that for you

Last edited by Setlet,

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

Quoted from Flippy

We will try to answer correctly

You carry our hopes and dreams Flippy.

Flippy

LEGO
DA!

That’s very kind from you but i dont think i’ll be able to make us win if im playing alone ;|

Last edited by Flippy,

Mista

You won’t be playing alone mahboy :)

Asaaj

Show em who’s boss!

onv

Quoted from Hildreth

I would have loved to seen Korv given a chance for Sweden, he’s always impressed me when I’ve seen him.

agreed .
I mean maybe there are better pure DM demos in sweden (ryb or w/e) but you can make a case korv is the best highlander demo over there . just look at his logs and numbers speak for themselves.

also , Let’s not call this finale a “match” .
France – USA “match” would imply that USA has a chance.
France will wipe the floor with USA and drink the tears of their fellow countrymen as they weep over USA’s broken remains.

nijoonen

Gaston
8-)

ruwin kinda ruined all the fun with that game, i’ve never felt so shitty in my enitre life.

ashkan

Quoted from nijoonen

ruwin kinda ruined all the fun with that game, i’ve never felt so shitty in my enitre life.

This is pretty much how I imagined ruwin, sigafoo and maxpower after the game: http://i.imgur.com/aJHv7.gif

nijoonen

Gaston
8-)

Quoted from ashkan

[…]

This is pretty much how I imagined ruwin, sigafoo and maxpower after the game: http://i.imgur.com/aJHv7.gif

HAHAHA +1

Popcorp

If USA wins, they should go to ETF2L Prem and stomp everyone :), because France consists of mostly DA and USA consists of mostly Ginyu Force

But i wish USA and France good luck!

I’d be surprised if France even takes a map off USA tbh. Still gonna watch and hope for a good match, though

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9