Forum

spy mge cup , anyone ?

Created 29th June 2013 @ 21:36

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Setlet

Is there a random spread in the normal revolver even if tf_use_fixed_weaponspreads is used?

tf_use_fixed_weaponspreads only affects shotguns

Quantum Plumber

[DA]

lol revolver only

Thalash

wG
S-O

enforcer only pls

Serotone

#FreePat

Spy endif – knives do 0 damage but backstabs still have knockback. You have to backstab them into the air then airshot them with your revolver.

Kalvitis

spy dauņi

aura

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

pls cookye will wreck face

DL > cookye

rviens

“requires only aim”, so what are scout cups all about then? I’m lost.

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

no.

marez

vc
9 ☆

I dont know man

onv

Quoted from rviens

“requires only aim”, so what are scout cups all about then? I’m lost.

scout mge is defo about aim , but it is a different type of aiming . By different type i don’t mean different like hitboxes and explosives , i mean due to the nature of the scattergun pellets and due to the moving speed and double jumping abilities of a scout , it’s different than aiming with the spy.
it sure doesn’t take alot of adjustments to adapt tho.

Quoted from Fresh'z

i found the thread title quite hilarious and stupid

really?
fascinating opinion and point of view. keep going. drop more unseen knowledge m8.

seems like there is a good ammount of 6s players with very low opinion about spies , which i can understand since most of european spies in highlander are pure tool boxes .

it would probably be a huge waste of time to try to proove to these people that there is a handful of spies that can hang with their prem / d1 idols in terms of pure revolver aiming.

thought a spy mge tournament would have been a great way and also fun way to display this but meh , looks like nobody care and i can understand that.
i’m really bored atm.

vani

Bully

allow ambassador, 50€ prize pot, suddenly cr0ss has some extra cash in his pockets

??????????????????

onv

vani je t’aime pk tu me rejette ?

PineBerry High

sdt

Quoted from Kalvitis

spy dauņi

ure fav.

Link!

.:ne:.

are you serious
could do a heavy 1v1 cup, that’s also a “different style of aiming”