Forum

When are the next ultiduo/Bball cups?

Created 15th June 2013 @ 07:58

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Phnx

I am not a big fan of cups duo to time zones, so can it be a league?
that way there will be divisions too, like 3 or 4 divisions, and you will be divided by new team/ranking from old cups. the top 4 are div 1, places 4-12 div 2a 2b places 12-32 div 3a 3b 3c 3d 3e, and the rest are counted as new. which will be div 4.
what do you think?

Last edited by Phnx,

guapdaddy4000

tB TJ

Quoted from Phnx

I am not a big fan of cups duo to time zones, so can it be a league?
that way there will be divisions too, like 3 or 4 divisions, and you will be divided by new team/ranking from old cups. the top 4 are div 1, places 4-12 div 2a 2b places 12-32 div 3a 3b 3c 3d 3e, and the rest are counted as new. which will be div 4.
what do you think?

would love a bball season, though I’m not sure if people have enough time for it during the normal season though

Phnx

Quoted from guapdaddy4000

[…]
would love a bball season, though I’m not sure if people have enough time for it during the normal season though

You don’t have to pcw, maybe 2 during the season just to get know each other, and play officials during the weekend.

Bulle

Epsilon
LEGO

The Ultiduo tryhard squad approve of this message.

Tek

ft.

Quoted from Bulle

comedown

4-25

+1 to ultiduo

Phnx

Actually I mainly thought of ultiduo while writing this:p.

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

Wasn’t the most recent Ultiduo cup a league? http://etf2l.org/cups/archive/ultiduo-cup-4-by-etf2l-nervousenergy/

Phnx

Quoted from emb

Wasn’t the most recent Ultiduo cup a league? http://etf2l.org/cups/archive/ultiduo-cup-4-by-etf2l-nervousenergy/

I wasn’t in it so I didn’t knew, but still I want the divisions to be added, cause having one strong team in every group just means crashing everyone else that is new, making the season really easy for the strong teams while not letting other teams any chance at moving forward in the cup.

Maniac

Well if there’s interest, and there seems to be, then i’ll take a look.

I was considering next months AVermedia MGE cup to be either Ultiduo or BBall, but i don’t know if we could get the 2 streaming cards for the ulti prizes, I’ll have to see.

Also with summer coming up, and it being off-season, there are plans for cups like these in the works.

Anyway back to the main question – i don’t know the exact dates, but keep your eyes out over the next few months.

Phnx

Quoted from Maniac

I was considering next months AVermedia MGE cup to be either Ultiduo or BBall, but i don’t know if we could get the 2 streaming cards for the ulti prizes, I’ll have to see.

Also with summer coming up, and it being off-season, there are plans for cups like these in the works.

Anyway back to the main question – i don’t know the exact dates, but keep your eyes out over the next few months.

and what about my suggestion?

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Phnx

[…]
and what about my suggestion?

We are currently not looking into creating an Ultiduo league. If this idea gets a lot of support, we might, but currently ETF2L is focusing on 6v6 and HL as league formats.

cxcgxyg

Quoted from Maniac

i think a bball would be very good,since a lot of pocket/roamer players of 1 team will
both want to play soldier.
also it incorporates jumping with deathmatch,bringing a very fun experience to watchers aswell as players.
im just trying to bring up bball since it would make me very happy to have another bball tournament

T-Mac

DA!

Quoted from Tek

Last edited by T-Mac,

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Bloody frenchies and their ultiduo.

Add A Reply Pages: 1