Forum

nation cup?

Created 8th June 2013 @ 22:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 17 Next »

Linus

[d¿s]

Amazing thread, I didn’t know highlander had so many masterminds and top gamers.

Hat

Quoted from easyGame

>implying pyro is a big gamedeciding factor in high-level highlander

i’m sure all the experience of playing in division 5 & division 2 in highlander taught you everything you need to know about high-level gameplay

Last edited by Hat,

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Quoted from easyGame

>implying

Koala

Mosts posts are too long to read but thumbs up for the drama, pretty fun.

Vlijm

UbeR |

Stop taking the bait Smitz is setting out by posting retarded troll comments please people.

SgtGala-vine

WUHOTF

We could do with more international cup’s tournaments acctually. there isn’t that many teams in the cup this summer, might be too much hassle for players and admins though :

Zimmer

Quoted from Vlijm

Stop taking the bait Smitz is setting out by posting retarded troll comments please people.

Need the drama.

But will agree with Munkyman and Emilo. Would like to see Panda play.

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

starks gonna murk yall

murked

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Quoted from Vlijm

Sorry, but you’re outright wrong.

Smitz is one of the core figures in the Highlander community, and I’ve never seen anyone contest any point he has made in his life.

I mean, the logic and science is there! Buttnose has NEVER shown ANYWHERE that he is ANYWHERE near the top of the highlander chain. The fact that he just rosterrode in last season tells the whole story. I respect him on a superficial level, or even love him (no homo).
Every time time I’ve played buttnose he got a domination on me, but trust me, all those kills are impossible and I won’t call those valid.

And Quell, sorry to say but why are you even in this discussion???? (4x ? to empathize it)
Not to be a dick, but if I was leading a team you were in, you would be kicked out right now.
You claim to be a top highlolnder player, but you don’t even pregame tryhard. How are YOU supposed to show your skills?

OUTRIGHT OUTSMARTED, GET USED TO IT KIDS.

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from kKaltUu

[…]
Sorry, but you’re outright wrong.

Smitz is one of the core figures in the Highlander community, and I’ve never seen anyone contest any point he has made in his life.

I mean, the logic and science is there! Buttnose has NEVER shown ANYWHERE that he is ANYWHERE near the top of the highlander chain. The fact that he just rosterrode in last season tells the whole story. I respect him on a superficial level, or even love him (no homo).
Every time time I’ve played buttnose he got a domination on me, but trust me, all those kills are impossible and I won’t call those valid.

And Quell, sorry to say but why are you even in this discussion???? (4x ? to empathize it)
Not to be a dick, but if I was leading a team you were in, you would be kicked out right now.
You claim to be a top highlolnder player, but you don’t even pregame tryhard. How are YOU supposed to show your skills?

ban wrangler.

hawku

AYO

Eng HL inv? I’ve got triple the hours on heavy and I could probably roll out faster.

Last edited by hawku,

Quoted from kKaltUu

[…]

Baited and outsmarted

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Who the fuck is this Shintaz kid? Hasn’t played TF2 in a year and rolls into the HL nation team like he’s fucking Rick Ross.

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Who the fuck is this Shintaz kid? Hasn’t played TF2 in a year and rolls into the HL nation team like he’s fucking Rick Ross.

Hold up bro, shintaz played in the pro vs community matches, that counts.

rat

Emilio is a better HL demoman than Kaidus.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 17 Next »