Created 8th June 2013 @ 22:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 17 Next »

atmo

buttnose won LAN as pyro, get good smitz

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from SmitZ

[…]

Most skilled players? You have Buttnose on the England team. Are you fucking high right now?

lol

Leif

Keep the drama going on, I am enjoying this shit.

Daff

DA!

Why so much drama for a team that will not go past the round of 16.

ash

(Legend)
:D

Please push buttnose to main lineup, gotta love the drama.

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from ash

Please push buttnose to main lineup, gotta love the drama.

loveless has no internet for the group stage, so buttnose is now in the main lineup

Quoted from Rob!

[…]

Yup my thoughts exactly. I dont mind 6v6 players playing it at all, as long as they are fully committed and want to do their country proud.

But yet you don’t want people to be able to play on hl and 6v6? Nice logic.
Also countries with a smaller player base would get fucked by this rule.

Quoted from Daff

#shotsfired

Last edited by fishyard,

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from Daff

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from fishyard

[…]

But yet you don’t want people to be able to play on hl and 6v6? Nice logic.
Also countries with a smaller player base would get fucked by this rule.

he came with a suggestion that was badly thought out but a suggestion nontheless, no need to be a dick

Quoted from quell

[…]
he came with a suggestion that was badly thought out but a suggestion nontheless, no need to be a dick

Being a dick? On the internet? Unheard of.

unu

If I had nickel for everytime Smitz got involved in an etf2l drama thread I would have a shitload of nickels.

#dramaqueenno1

easyGame

>implying pyro is a big gamedeciding factor in high-level highlander

I mean I still think that players of high highlander divs who main and play those classes exclusively which are considered “offclasses” in 6v6 might be more effective with it (probably not sniper though), but just to a certain degree imo. It just doesn’t matter on top level highlander anymore. The influence of those classes is relatively small compared to “normal” classes.
Just look at ETF2Ls top teams… SNSD, Darout…whatever and many topteams didnt use “mainpyros” or “mainengineers” afaik.

6v6 players on the highest level have in general much better dm and gamesense with the “normal” classes, therefore they are much more entertaining to watch. Period.
Also who wants to see big casted matches with players no one has ever heard of. :>

inb4 “circlejerk blabla”

But I can understand that players get frustrated when they put in a lot of hours and dedication into highlander and don’t get rewarded for it. There should be a UGC nationscup for you. :3

justmy2cents

Last edited by easyGame,

EmilioEstevez

GG

TBF I think Panda should have been given a chance on heavy, he’s always done well when we have played prem teams and I dont think there is another English person who has actually played heavy in an official ranked higher (I could be wrong).

I dont think its completely true that just bc somebody is at the top of EU in 6v6 they can instantly play any HL class either. They have to put the time in.

http://logs.tf/58011

Last edited by EmilioEstevez,

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from easyGame

>implying pyro is a big gamedeciding factor in high-level highlander

I mean I still think that players of high highlander divs who main and play those classes exclusively which are considered “offclasses” in 6v6 might be more effective with it (probably not sniper though), but just to a certain degree imo. It just doesn’t matter on top level highlander anymore. The influence of those classes is relatively small compared to “normal” classes.
Just look at ETF2Ls top teams… SNSD, Darout…whatever and many topteams didnt use “mainpyros” or “mainengineers” afaik.

6v6 players on the highest level have in general much better dm and gamesense with the “normal” classes, therefore they are much more entertaining to watch. Period.
Also who wants to see big casted matches with players no one has ever heard of. :>

inb4 “circlejerk blabla”

But I can understand that players get frustrated when they put in a lot of hours and dedication into highlander and don’t get rewarded for it. There should be a UGC nationscup for you. :3

justmy2cents

This is the perfect conclusion ladies and gentlemen.

//thread

Munky

AEUGH

On classes where DM isn’t as important or plays a lesser role for the class (Engie, Pyro, Spy) there is no real advantage to playing 6v6 players. You could probably throw Heavy in there too as hitting the skillcap for the mechanics isn’t that difficult. For those classes judgement and game knowledge define the class and that comes through playing highlander a decent amount.

The whole thing is a bit of a joke. I mean even Sookie isn’t in the team for gods sake.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 17 Next »