Forum

The shape of things to come...

Created 28th March 2009 @ 15:03

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »

rts

farm!
it's a farm

we added two(2) new players to our roster. how many did you add to your “old Druidz”-roster? as i can see three(3), so who has “created almost a whole new team”?!

cook

FB

try 4-5

ekse

farm!
it's a farm

tell me more about this “almost a whole new team like 00” thing, skinny. because i really dont get it.
i do agree, that teams should not be allowed to (almost) completely change their roster midseason and this should be in the rules somehow.
however, stop spreading lies about my team ffs. get a clue. we didnt recruit one single player while the season was running.

Qun

GoT<3

+1 for making div1 two spots bigger?

Jonni

[FB]

and make the season 2 weeks longer eventhough the other div’s have only 10 teams per div?

bpf

rockit

and next season after 2 teams dropped and want to come back we make it just 14 teams and so on…?

skinnie

TCM

lol are u germans or israelis ? can’t see the difference anymore :o

it’s funny to see the people flaming because i didn’t start this thread, or neither did i say vale=druidz and we should absolutely be in div1

and cook what is your problem ? when we dropped druidz we had no idea we would come back as vale and yes we changed some players .. hence we dropped

if the admins decide they want the best teams in div1 and organise a play-off of some kind we would be happy to compete in it

Arnold

DAKKA

sure organise a play-off by all means.

It’s ridiculous to put us in div2 because druidz folded, you all know that we don’t belong there.

cook

FB

Or we can just leave it and let the teams who win the normal playoffs go up and you can go earn your place rather than getting a free ride, eh?

Arnold

DAKKA

or would that just be a waste of time for the other div2 teams?

also if we follow that logic we should start at the bottom meaning we should drop to div6

cook

FB

Or the alternative is the teams who fought to get to the playoff currently have wasted their time as they have to beat you and apparently you’re invincible. What’s your point?

Arnold

DAKKA

we’re not invincible i’m just convinced we belong in div1.

you should not blow my statements out of proportion, if you feel like you can compete in div1 you should be able to take us on with confidence.

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

vale/druidz only added 1 extra player since they last folded, who plays actively in the main lineup (myself).

cook

FB

The point of you being in div2 wastes peoples time was the what the invincible comment was about. The people in the playoff are also div2 people, who have played 9 weeks to get to div1, does their time deserve to be wasted too? 9 weeks for nothing because someone randomly returned. Okay then.

Anyways, I abandon all points I have made and wholeheartedly support this, I eagerly await the first loss in next season so Snoop Dogg can appear and everyone can drop it like its hot.

Mmmhf.

perry

[MIPC]

“vale/druidz only added 1 extra player since they last folded, who plays actively in the main lineup (myself).”

Riemu gone inactive?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »