Forum

CC Vinland what a disgrace

Created 21st May 2013 @ 21:42

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 14 Next »

Skyride

DUCS

ETF2L rules say that TFTrue is allowed if both teams agree. One of the features is it allows you to increase fov the same way OpenPlugin did.

Vinland vs Crack Clan. VTV and TFTV casting, 500 viewers between both streams. Darn asks to use TFTrue, CC say no. So he ends up just leaving the game early.

Kortz

.:ne:.

If I was a pub player that turned in from reddit or something I sure wouldnt be interested in comp. And people say tf2 is “dying”, well yeah when you have a player do this it turns pubbies away and it dies just a little bit more

Ghent

Team

tf2isdead

Link!

.:ne:.

calm down kortz

Califax

dyn.

Quoted from Darn

Dont blame the team. I did say them to get a merc or something. I have no intrest to play without the fov anymore, you can talk all you want about being professional and what not in this very professional game. For me, to be able to play proper and have _fun_ with the game I need the higher fov. This season, these points mean very little to me if I have to grind thru the games. Saying that if the rest of the teams dont want me to use the fov im done.

Sorry for all the people who tuned in to see a game.

You’ve proven you are the most selfish individual in this community.

Huge disrespect to all the people putting so much effort into promoting and pushing this game and community forward…

Mike

aVo
READ

To be honest ETF2L’s rules on tftrue should just be boiled down to “it is allowed” or “it is not allowed”, rather than this limbo where it’s okay for some matches but not others.

That said, massively unprofessional behaviour from Darn and it’s a huge shame this happened.

Salmon

alfa
[hePPa]

It’s a shame and sorry to the casters and viewers. Could have been an entertaining game.

gg

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Califax

[…]

You’ve proven you are the most selfish individual in this community.

Huge disrespect to all the people putting so much effort into promoting and pushing this game and community forward…

Personally I would go for Darn’s choise. But this is also a ETF2L administration problem. You either allow something or not. By not making a choise, you basically blocking a game, by not allowing someone and that’s it. The person is not used not playing without TFTrue, because there is no clarity. So I can understand Darn not playing. You are out of your ‘comfort zone’ when you are playing with TFTrue all the time and then it gets veto’d by the other team.

Last edited by Andee,

IPZIE

SUAVE

^ if you cant expect to have a higher fov cause that is the decision of someone else, why would you not get used to the old one then?

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Quoted from Mike

To be honest ETF2L’s rules on tftrue should just be boiled down to “it is allowed” or “it is not allowed”, rather than this limbo where it’s okay for some matches but not others.

“Can we have a higher fov limit?” Yes/no. It’s like asking for a merc.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from IPZIE

^ if you cant expect to have a higher fov cause that is the decision of someone else, why would you not get used to the old one then?

You can make your descision and that’s ok :) But ETF2L isnt clear about it. They say: Use it and if the other team doesn’t approve, then dont use it. The smart thing to do, if you want to play proffesionally is of course ‘not use it’ then, because it can cause a problem for your team. But the rules are not really clear. Some people may use it, because the oppenent doesn’t bother, and some people can’t use it. So it’s basically random by choise. I say.. that’s not a good rule then.

Vlijm

UbeR |

Quoted from Kortz

If I was a pub player that turned in from reddit or something I sure wouldnt be interested in comp. And people say tf2 is “dying”, well yeah when you have a player do this it turns pubbies away and it dies just a little bit more

Haha nice job over exaggerating here

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Vlijm

[…]

Haha nice job over exaggerating here

He’s right though. Alot of people tune in to see these matches. To see their ‘hero’s’ play. Darn is a known player. So if you are some pubber, tuning in and you don’t get to see the match, because a player isn’t allowed and the match is defaulted.. then that’s bad advertisement and not really proffesional.

delzic

fnx.simrai

I’m sorry about what happened, sadly there wasn’t really anything for me or rest of my teammates to do (excluding darn).

A chain is as strong as its weakest link.

Kemor

Cancer.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 14 Next »