Lapinou Team

Player x : “Seek war 6v6 / mid+ / serv on”
Skill police : *Siren ON*
Player x : “Wtf ?!” *pulls over to the roadside*
Skill police : “Have you got your papers sir ?”
Player x : *Hands over skill license*
Skill police : “I’m afraid your license has been revoked sir…”
Player x : “What ?! But I only got it two weeks ago !! How is that sir ?”
Skill police : “You have been caught skill faking and wasting teams time twice this week, mister Player x.. I’m afraid I’m gonna have to confiscate your keyboard and mouse sir”

Jonni

[FB]

you are true to your name jamesBONG :P

JamesBong

Lapinou Team

I confess mister jew … caught red handed yet again !! When will I ever learn ???

ExE

-[S2L]

My vote goes for the div based “rating system” too. Of course there will be some whose current standing in the division might not represent the true skill level of the clan, but I think the number of “wasted games” especially on the mid-range would decrease.

The division rating is good as long as the clan has been put into a division in a league or another, but when it comes to rating clans who arent currently in any division it’s basically up for the clan itself to rate itself. That shouldnt be so hard after couple of games.

g0d

“wheres high +”

Theres only 1 player who can have that and he doesnt make a whole team so basically there is no high + team. High + would be capable beating dignitas with a different setup and perfect timing.

(That player is byte ftw)

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

byte isn’t high+ lol

Puppets

well but byte does a good job carrying his mid team at a high level (i heard they lost against some div 3 clan whne they played without byte)

Wlv

RaWr ::

Janman – #tension :) my comment wasn’t meant to be insulting it was just an example!

Iller

tGa

Well, a good idea would be to simply add more information when seeking pcw.
Instead of just writing low+ (which seems to mean everything from div 6 to div 2..)
one should add where the team is playing right now.

If you, like Anonymous gamers, for example was a team playing in top div 4 but were able to beat top 3 team you could for example write
Playing : top div 4 / Able to beat : top div 3

It doesn’t take long to write a few extra words when you seek wars.
I also think people there should try to be a bit more honest about their teams skill level.
There are many teams pretending to have a lower skill to be able to crush lower teams and lower teams pretending to have higher skills which makes them a waste of time for higher skilled teams.
Sometimes it can be nice to play against much better teams, but then everyone should be aware of the skill difference before the match starts.

trams

-><-

Like skinnie said, we need a chart!!

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/1195/chart.jpg

Dont worry, g0d has a plan for all of us ;)

BvD

flowerpower/

”g0d has a plan for all of us” -> Final Destination?? :p

Assault Marine Sigh

I have to say as much as I would love to see it based upon divisions (we have played so many skill faking fucks) It would be horrible for us. We are div6d yet regularly play low+/mid- matches. Aiming for upper div4 lower div3 teams. If we lose we lose. We admit we are shit and move on.

Teams just need to be more sportsmanlike, saing you are low+ when infact every player in your team is mid+ just because you are a mix is bullshit. It works vise versa. Just because you won a few matches at low+ does not mean you are mid.

Soem sort of system would be good, the current one is too vague, however complicate it more and new players wont have a clue :)

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

So an essay/full report on your skill with every pcw request then :P

I disapprove of this topic, needs more div1/2 mixteams looking for low matches.

Bash

^What, you don’t like getting double pyro’d?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »