Forum

Kudos to Div 5a

Created 23rd March 2009 @ 18:05

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Grem

rEJ
TG

Yup, Thank you to all the teams in the division for a fantastic season (our first) and some amazing games. Our games against Impact, 40 degrees and Max^2 has been some of the closest we’ve played, and I want to congratulate the top 2 teams (I’m itchin for a rematch btw) for their achievement as it’s thoroughly deserved :)
This is not taking anything away from the rest of the teams, as it’s been fun playing against you guys. Now I can take a collective sigh of relief that it’s over.

Also +1 for being one of the very few divisions in the entire competition without any dropped teams. Special prize plox?

rtan

-9w-

Aye it’s been good fun, first proper 6v6 season we’ve had and we thoroughly enjoyed it.

Wlv

RaWr ::

Well done on your final placement :D

Mr_Plus

#RofL

Shame on you for the defaut win vs us, u had time to reschedule it but you wouldnt, thats pathetic.

(I’m itchin for a rematch btw) <= PROOF !

Grem

rEJ
TG

Heh, whilst writing this post I knew the #Rofl thing is gonna be brought up. I’m not gonna comment on it, as I’ve had enough thru irc and steam chat. Anyways, bring on Season 5!

jagbama

бекон

Hmm Mr Plus…

http://etf2l.org/matches/10111/

I seem to recall we tried very hard to play you, you moved dates, postponed it 2 hours before the match was due to start, then you didn’t show up for the date you chose for the reschedule.

Seems to me you resent the fact we finished above you in the league – but actually it make no difference, we both got playoff places…

So chill please dude, and drop the hate campaign <3

Mr_Plus

#RofL

This didnt change anythings, u didnt wanted to play that match, you was ONLY looking for points, that’s not fair play, that’s lame.

jagbama

бекон

We were there, team waiting, at the time you chose, on a ready server. You didn’t show up…

It wouldn’t have been so bad if you hadn’t already dicked us around. Everyone’s patience has a limit.

Flame away though, teh internetz has plenty of space.

Randdalf

(0v0)

ANYYYYYYYWAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY

Thanks to 6b as well; probably one of the toughest division 6s out there, but also one of the few without dropped teams :)

Grem

rEJ
TG

Hahah Randdalf, i was goin through all the divisions in the league and found 5 divisions without any dropped teams. Bit of an achievement to be in one of those few divisions :p

Iller

tGa

Thank you all in division 5b for a nice season too !

sajh

[j]\\\'
[j]'

im not in 5a, but still would like to say that this thread sure is a well needed positive breeze in the whinefest that is the etf2l forums these days :) cheers.

F2

Danmark

wp guys, it was tight

I would like to say a big thank you to ETF2L, as far as community, rules, admins and website navigation!! Easily the best out of any of the other ladders we have joined, great job guys.

Can’t wait for the next season =]

Add A Reply Pages: 1