my 50 cents are that you are cheating flo.
If an admin says that you’re mouse is moving on a steady interval every 0.45 seconds from body to head or to whatever part. It’s almost impossible to spot. Even if the box on the cheat says CONGRATS for putting your money in this awsome cheat wich NOBODY CAN DETECT!!! EVEN NOT THE HUMAN EYE!! they just forget to say that in spec mode your cursor registers every tiny move.

When I got elija banned they didnt think this through yet and he also kept claiming he had no hax etc.
While I had a really obvious stupid demo of him where his cursor turns 100 times per second while aiming ‘something really obvious and typicall from an aimbot’ and he claimed that his mouse was broke or that any good heavy turns his mouse around REALLY REALLY fast I mean LOL!!! try spinning your mouse around a target 100 times per second and hitting him dead on.

Especially old ones. (says a person who actually was anti cheat admin for bout 4 major cs servers and user of cheats in cs1.6 wich can be read of my profile. quite fun running around with a speedhack obviously and just knifing every1)

Nway so what I’m trying to say is the admins don’t ban without a grounded reason. As for the innocent french arent all cheaters trying to get some pr0 discrimination out there… doesnt really work well. As it didnt for elija wich also was a french guy…

Makes me really wonder wtf french people got with haxing? and especially in tf2????? I mean lol man besides sniper and maybe even scout. Wich doesnt really improve your stupid gamesence cause you suck nway whats the point really?

Even wallhacks cant help cause your team IS the wallhack… rely on ur comms and you got a better wallhack then any cheat could possibly offer… so enough with this damn stupid frenchies are innocent thread..

you cheated game over close this damn thread wlv. and to flo grow some damn balls.