Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 17 Next »

Forsak3n

S

freight & gravelpit

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from Henghast

oh yeah the initial phase is all dm everywhere and the map is really dm heavy in general.

I was thinking more about the koth mechanics being more interesting than being stuck on last point. Although I do see the correlation between holding last and dancing about a point on koth, the fact that it’s a single point, that the teams can have such a slender lead, that deaths on the holding team become so much worse.

The time tends to make it interesting imo. Being stuck around last points is boring because you can be there for the best part of 30 mins. KOTH at least offers a much quicker pacing in that sense, by having it reset much quicker.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Haim

follower.

As a digression, what’s wrong with it? I enjoyed playing it a lot back in the days.

Personally, I think we should keep gran and find a proper replacement for whichever maps focuses the most on deathmatching and promotes it over team tactics. Never played Metalworks, but would love to try it out and see Quay being played more. Also, Viaduct is schematic and boring, would not advise.

Koala

Lol does someone really still like gpit? o_O
Thought we’re over with maps where 80% of time you spend WAITING.

The only maps that would make sense to consider would be viaduct, metalworks, as apparently all the other maps we have decided aren’t too entertaining, therefore, we’ve replaced them, and I doubt they will suddenly get more interesting for longer period of time (even though I personally like snowy obscure, turbine, but most of people don’t I guess).

Just don’t put maps which were as a new addition, but were fucking completely awful, bazillion etc. And most importantly, fuck gravelpit, how the fuck can it be fun to play a map where 80% of time you spend waiting and you win the map with like few pushes in an hour.

Last edited by Koala,

schocky

ist doof

what about turbine? i love it!

badl
gran
obscure (awesome winter edition :3)
gpit (its a bit random but still. its nice to play)

more maps = much more fun

Henghast

open
bobs

Quoted from Nymthae

[…]

The time tends to make it interesting imo. Being stuck around last points is boring because you can be there for the best part of 30 mins. KOTH at least offers a much quicker pacing in that sense, by having it reset much quicker.

agreed, it was part of what i wanted to say but Im so fucking tired I forgot what I was doing every 5min today. It appears I did complete some work, I’m not sure what. I’ll probably be getting in trouble again in 2 weeks for sending documents out wrong again. Was dealing with a dead person’s estate today as well…

edit because words.

Last edited by Henghast,

quintosh

wL.

freight, obscure, foundry, croissant, haunt

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Quoted from quintosh

freight, obscure, foundry, croissant, haunt

Yes, these are the worst maps that could be played in TF2. Thanks for listing them :)

Zebbosai

What we have now + viaduct/gpit

Last edited by Zebbosai,

Linus

[d¿s]

wouldnt mind a koth map being tried.

nibo

elev8
eerie

Quoted from Zebbosai

What we have now + viaduct/gpit

– granary

rarecandy

I don’t get it why people want maps like freight & obscure back. They did not stand the test of time, we have much better maps to play now.

With that said, I’m going for the hypocrite of the season award on this one and want gpit back.

0wner

posoni

badlands, granary, process, gullywash, cold(or warm)front, obscure(winter)

ilike2spin

RLM

someone should make a koth_freight, mid point is the only acceptable part of that map

Same maps best maps, it’s the ruleset that needs changing

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 17 Next »