Forum

Maps for season 15 :O

Created 11th March 2013 @ 15:21

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 17 Next »

Randdalf

(0v0)

I haven’t been on this website (or played 6v6) in a long time, but out of interest, why is nobody suggesting Foundry? I always liked it when I played it in pub play, it’s a similar kind of map to Granary.

Last edited by Randdalf,

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Randdalf

I haven’t been on this website (or played 6v6) in a long time, but out of interest, why is nobody suggesting Foundry? I always liked it when I played it in pub play, it’s a similar kind of map to Granary.

A sniper map basically – we don’t like these.

Randdalf

(0v0)

Quoted from freshmeatt

[…]
A sniper map basically – we don’t like these.

Is that across the whole map or just the second point? I used to think Badlands was very favourable to snipers, but the way the layout works in that map scouts are much more necessary.

shakeres?

REMOVE BADLANDS!!!!!!!

Speedfreak

Call me crazy but it’s quite fun with maps you’re not really familiar with, imo add: Obscure (snowy), perhaps viaduct, perhaps croissant and maybe re-add Gpit?

caeli

#T4F

SNOWY OBSCURE NOW.
You just don’t want new maps cause you don’t want to learn to play them well.
Keep Granary.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from caeli

SNOWY OBSCURE NOW.

Obscure is not new. It’s also been proven repeatedly as an awful map in a few significant regards, just like Freight, Well and others. Just saying.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

It’s Ok everyone, I’ve worked it out.

All the people asking for freight, obscure and viaduct just wanna play sniper 24/7.

Sniper roll-out viability should be the determining factor in map picks for season 15.

marez

vc
9 ☆

I would like some fast versiong of gravelpit, possibly the highlander one or some map re-design of it. I would also like freight just from playing pubs it seems fun but I dont think many people would want it :/. Also a koth map would be interesting as well, but I would be ok with one new map only.

caeli

#T4F

Quoted from freshmeatt

[…]
Obscure is not new. It’s also been proven repeatedly as an awful map in a few significant regards, just like Freight, Well and others. Just saying.

Obscure it’s great map, people just don’t know how to play it and that’s why they don’t want it in map pool.
APART from Fps-drop, what more? :P

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from caeli

[…]

Obscure it’s great map, people just don’t know how to play it and that’s why they don’t want it in map pool.

are you for real?

Godof

Quoted from caeli

[…]

drops are a big deal :<

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

I’d pick watching a game on Gravelpit over Obscure any day.

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Sniper is a niche thing in all maps, obscure and freight included. In viaduct it obviously works just due to the fact that you dont have to push half the time. But still, there should usually be a reason for playing sniper, other than just wanting to play sniper.

Xabi

Removing Granary would be a great idea.

I’d like to see a KOTH map on the map pool for season 15, give Viadduct a chance :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 17 Next »