Forum

So the rumors are true?

Created 16th December 2012 @ 14:52

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 10 Next »

Kaneco

I hope for all the American Unlocks

It’s time we have a unified ruleset for all leagues, or at least a unified whitelist

Zebbosai

6th cup unlocks is good start small then add more in the future

Last edited by Zebbosai,

TurboTabs

(Classy)
Op4

Woah woah woah. Since when was the Pain Train given the green light by the community. Feels stupid to go against the class-based gameplay by giving a class advantage (scout 2x cap) out to every class.

(Oh god, incoming unlock thread.)

Last edited by TurboTabs,

GeaR

Epsilon

We need them, especially in prem. I hope unlock opponents leave forever (hello darn) or remain in silence.

Last edited by GeaR,

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from GeaR

We need them, especially in prem. I hope unlock opponents leave forever (hello darn).

apparently darn luvs unlocks nowadays

GeaR

Epsilon

Quoted from smziii

[…]

apparently darn luvs unlocks nowadays

Nope, don’t think so.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

And these threads is why I fucking hate unlocks.

Stahp.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from GeaR

[…]
Nope, don’t think so.

He has imaginary gunboats.

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from GeaR

[…]
Nope, don’t think so.

:D

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from GeaR

[…]
Nope, don’t think so.

You’d be wrong then.

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from GeaR

We need them, especially in prem. I hope unlock opponents leave forever (hello darn) or remain in silence.

All that was needed was some americans that beat the euros ass big time

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from TurboTabs

Woah woah woah. Since when was the Pain Train given the green light by the community. Feels stupid to go against the class-based gameplay by giving a class advantage (scout 2x cap) out to every class.

(Oh god, incoming unlock thread.)

You could argue that for the BB as well..pain train is decent !

Finally some common sense in top tier.

fe

Can’t play tf2 seriously anymore, lets have a fun. Give me a shortstop+milk and of course, force-a-nature. AND GRU for ruskies!

GeaR

Epsilon

Quoted from kaidus

[…]

You’d be wrong then.

I certainly can remember hearing him say on a stream or something else a few weeks ago that how shit it would be to play with gunboats.

Quoted from TviQ

[…]
All that was needed was some americans that beat the euros ass big time

The only reason I thought it would be a good idea to play vanilla was that it would be easier for non-tf2 spectators to follow the game. Since tf2 isn’t going anywhere, fuck this.
The time is good now to introduce unlocks again, because all the lazy top players who didn’t want lower teams to get advantages through unlocks, ultimately meaning they themselves would have needed to think of new counter tactics or train harder to stay at the top are gone now. If darn changed his opinion – good. The only true problem with unlocks was really really just the people moaning about them.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 10 Next »