Forum

I miss playing gravelpit... :(

Created 18th October 2012 @ 12:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Regen

nf.
9F

To all the people saying gpit is such an epic spectator map, i highly disagree
That shit was quite boring on the i46 finals if you ask me, i was glad we had badlands and gully to watch after that.

Snyyppis

RLM

Wasn’t this conversation exhausted like 3 times over already?

Link!

.:ne:.

Quoted from Regen

To all the people saying gpit is such an epic spectator map, i highly disagree
That shit was quite boring on the i46 finals if you ask me, i was glad we had badlands and gully to watch after that.

yeah good thing it has been replaced by turbine, that’s an exciting map!

wrock

vier

for the records:

gravelpit is a great map and awesome for 6v6.
But to have fun on it you have to train it, and make tactics
people dont like to dicuss instead of playing–>hard to find a team who wants to play it–>less practice–>low skill level–>not fun

Califax

dyn.

I understand all of your points why it is good that gravelpit is no longer in the mappool, that it is boring to watch and that it may not be populair or fun for everyone to play…

They are all valid points…

Still…

“I miss playing gravelpit… :(”

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Gravelpit = best map.

dodgydogman

Panda

Im sure I am not the only who really fucking hated attacking on gpit. Like I just didnt find it fun.

People claiming that everyone is just bad at the game and should learn the map are right. The map is probably fun at a really high level where people have played the map tonnes of times until it feels like badlands.

But I dont want to. Its not fun, so im going to play maps that are fun and you dont have to spend hundreds of games learning.

Last edited by dodgydogman,

FIR

SnG

Quoted from dodgydogman

Its not fun, so im going to play maps that are fun and you dont have to spend hundreds of games learning.

Amen to that :D fun first, everything else later :D

Its so much fun that nobody plays it apart from in officials

Enef

fest
#wubafan

I enjoy having those two hours of playing the same opponent on the same map back.

I still don’t get how running at each other with uber until someone gets wiped by someone else is “teamwork”

Last edited by Enef,

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

We had a very solid GP tactic.. the etf2l anti-gravelpit nazis took that from us :( My sympathie goes out to Chaplain :(

Quoted from Andee

We had a very solid GP tactic.. the etf2l anti-gravelpit nazis took that from us :( My sympathie goes out to Chaplain :(

I’ll put it to a good use.

lagi

gravelpit best map

envy

If you love gpit so much why don’t you marry it?

Kiss Kiss

8{
8D

Quoted from Enef

I still don’t get how running at each other with uber until someone gets wiped by someone else is “teamwork”

because its not.

alternative reply:
wait, are you talking about 5cp or gravel?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »