Forum

Mixin with higher div people

Created 23rd September 2012 @ 14:31

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

h1

:3
BM

unless you know alot of higher div people, or known by them you very rarely mix with higher div players. been like that for ages.

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]cuz its cool

also cuz knowing more than one language is opening a whole lot of new opportunities in life, even if you want to live only in england

Really? What do i do with them?

AnimaL

Quoted from Chaplain

[…]

Really? What do i do with them?

attract vagina

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

If you keep going offline this early you never gonna get to play in a mix

FIR

SnG

Quoted from h1

unless you know alot of higher div people, or known by them you very rarely mix with higher div players. been like that for ages.

I know quite a few people higher up than me, but that doesn’t mean you automatically get an invite into mixes. Most of the time I’m only mixing with them for fun

Limp.

EPA

Quoted from Chaplain

As someone who only wants to speak English, intends to live in England and doesnt want to leave English-speaking countries for the rest of his life, advertise why I should learn finnish to me

Good as rest of the world wants you disgusting inbreds stay on your island.

Quoted from Limp.

[…]

I do shag my sister, but at least she’s human, you moose fucker (I’m surprised you can tell the difference)

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Chaplain

[…]

I do shag my sister

Sharing is caring

Trane

Quoted from Limp.

[…]

Quite ironic that you have to converse in English to make your point :)

Ch3Vy

FjK

Quoted from Koeitje

If you keep going offline this early you never gonna get to play in a mix

Mate, sorry about that :/ Next time I’m available to mix is sunday coz I’m not home from today to sunday morning. At what time do you usually play then, when I left it was around 23:30 my finnish time

almightybob

.ps

Quoted from Chaplain

As someone who only wants to speak English, intends to live in England and doesnt want to leave English-speaking countries for the rest of his life, advertise why I should learn finnish to me

Hot Finnish, or at least Scandinavian, girls have been known to travel to other countries such as England. I suspect knowing a little Finnish would go down well (although I doubt any of the phrases in this thread would help). I can confirm it works with Spanish anyway.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

I know a little Finn that goes down really well…

Trane

Quoted from Monkeh

I know a little Finn that goes down really well…

What’s her name?

tasKu

e-famous

Quoted from Trane

[…]

What’s her name?

tasku

Limp.

EPA

Quoted from Trane

[…]

Quite ironic that you have to converse in English to make your point :)

Irony is that I could do it multiple other languages too and you wouldn’t get it.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »