Forum

Mixin with higher div people

Created 23rd September 2012 @ 14:31

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »

ilike2spin

RLM

What are you talking about, Mast? You get to mix with me, the worst medic in prem!

Tarkus

aHn

get xRadar :)

Ch3Vy

FjK

Quoted from Tarkus

get xRadar :)

No ty, I do well enough without programs

Ramown

TIDS

Do what I did: Go to lan, meet sick gamers, add sick gamers on steam, host doublemixes with sick gamers, become sick gamer

Sketch

MM

Quoted from Ramown

Do what I did: Go to lan, meet sick gamers, add sick gamers on steam, host doublemixes with sick gamers, Still shit

i figgs it 4 u

Last edited by Sketch,

crouton

LEGO

Quoted from Ramown

Do what I did: Go to lan, meet sick gamers, add sick gamers on steam, host doublemixes with sick gamers, become sick gamer

That last step there.

But ok, thing is: if I play with someone it’s because I know them. I have the privilege of knowing many good gamers and I don’t play with people I don’t know. However if I didn’t know many people I would mix with people around my skill level.

What this means is you have to be one out of two things to be played with by me (if I didn’t know enough gamers to never have to play with strangers);

Be my friend or be good. Nobody will play with someone they don’t know if he’s bad enough to make games worse if they don’t know him.

Last edited by crouton,

Ramown

TIDS

Quoted from Sketch

[…]

i figgs it 4 u

Last step is work in progress k?

Kaneco

I think what works best is getting to know people in your country communities, adding them and being on their mumble and mix at every opportunity

I’m div6 and I got to mix with some pretty good pt players (Coinz, Haunter, t0da and the likes) simply because we have a pretty tight community and sometimes we mix together. Sure, I sucked most of those mixes I did but I learned a lot too… But sometimes it can be really demotivating too especially if said players rage on your inability to do better.

lagi

be medic

worked for me

Kvux

/./
LEGO

Quoted from Sideshow

have a plan, to add everyone you meet

AnimaL

Quoted from Mast

There is an 2div n higher + invited people mix channel. Only problem is its for “selected” people only so no noobs like me and you. :)

no need for pickup2 discussion as you pretty much only get invite if you are known, so nothing to do with this topic….

tho a fair amount of points how to become known are raised here… kaneco having pretty much the best one you could take i think..

Last edited by AnimaL,

Ch3Vy

FjK

Thanks for every single tip :)
Hopefully I’ll be known as a sick gamer some day xD

Tarkus

aHn

Quoted from Ch3Vy

Thanks for every single tip :)
Hopefully I’ll be known as a sick gamer some day xD

u suck

“This user has been banned from the ETF2L. This ban will expire on 9 September 2013.”

I pity the fool.

AnimaL

Quoted from Tarkus

[…]

u suck

[17:31] * Tarkus was kicked by Q (Cheating [by F2] [unban: 16.09.2013, 18:34 UTC])

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »